+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    3 sacks in 10 games, he'd fit right in here. What is the love fest with this guy he did NOTHING all year, I pray to god we don't get this overhyped clownEY. He's obviously a clown off the field too.

Clowney ticketed for going 110 mph
    "We all knew South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was fast, but he took it to another level over the weekend.Clowney was pulled over on Saturday and ticketed for going 110 mph in a 70-mph zone on a South Carolina interstate, troopers said."

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    3 sacks in 10 games, he'd fit right in here. What is the love fest with this guy he did NOTHING all year, I pray to god we don't get this overhyped clownEY. He's obviously a clown off the field too.

"We all knew South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was fast, but he took it to another level over the weekend.Clowney was pulled over on Saturday and ticketed for going 110 mph in a 70-mph zone on a South Carolina interstate, troopers said."
    Stop being a H8R... #YOLO.

lol ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post

Agreed....the focus needs to be on the offensive line.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    You know Jerry Reach.... "best available".
    You do realize that's a contradiction, right?

Barr/Mosley or Bust...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthAndOne View Post
    You do realize that's a contradiction, right?
    In what sense, sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    In what sense, sir?
    Reaching for players is pretty much the opposite of choosing the best player available. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you meant, in which case my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    I'm going to go ol first, we have to get OL
    Not going to happen.....Oline FA possibly....No C or G worth a top 10 pick.....OT, Pugh looks good and beatty is under contract

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT View Post
    I am assuming he will be a top 10 pick, and we are probably going to end up with 10-14th overall pick.

What do you guys think? Drafting Clowney a reality?

Should we go for someone else (OL, OG)?

I really don't know where our holes on this team are. I think the D line played well this season, and the defense as a whole in general. I feel the D coordinator failed us.

As in offense, I feel that we need to draft another WR, TE, and a herd of linemen.
    Really?

Teddy Bridgewater!! I watched him all year, he's got the stuff..