+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If Clowney is there for us (he probably won't be) there is no chance in hell that we pass on him.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    3 sacks in 10 games, he'd fit right in here. What is the love fest with this guy he did NOTHING all year, I pray to god we don't get this overhyped clownEY. He's obviously a clown off the field too.
    He basically took the year off. That is why it is so dumb to make an NFL ready player stay in college when they don't want to be there. Make no mistake though, he will be a force in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Not going to happen.....Oline FA possibly....No C or G worth a top 10 pick.....OT, Pugh looks good and beatty is under contract
    i understand he is under contract but this has been an awful year for him. If one of the top LT is there they have to seriously consider it. Greg Robinson of Auburn hasn't decided to come out yet, but that would be my choice.

The tackles are set. No way do they spend a top 15 pick for anyone on the O line. They are going to have to get an impact player. FA will build the line more likely. Beatty needs to get stronger and coached up..

Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    The tackles are set. No way do they spend a top 15 pick for anyone on the O line. They are going to have to get an impact player. FA will build the line more likely. Beatty needs to get stronger and coached up..
    I hope i'm wrong about Beatty. But, I'm very worried about that position.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsin04 View Post
    Beatty is going to continue to struggle unless he hits the weight room hard and learns better technique and footwork. He's terrible!

Barring some pre-draft DUI or arrest, I'm willing to bet Clowney doesn't get past 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT View Post
    You think top 5?
    his draft stock may have dropped slightly but you don't figure him to drop out of top ten. That soda lots of bad teams will be drafting QBs in first several rounds so depending on if we lose final 3 games we could pick 5-10. Right now believe it or not there are actually 9 teams with a worse record then us. One with 2 wins and three with 3 wins. Then you have five with 4 wins. And we are tied with with two other teams at 5 wins. There are also 3 teams that have 6 wins that could poss finish with a worse record then us.

So absolute worst case would be around 15 or so. I don't see us catching the teams with 2 and 3 wins even if we lose our final 3. Poss to surpass some of the 4 win teams if they get a few wins. Best case would be 6/7 maybe
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

You know how in past years we did threads on making playoffs and the teams we were competing against weather it be NFCE or WC we would post all the schedules..

Someone needs to make a thread with all the teams were up against for draft position and their schedules
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsin04 View Post
    if the rest of the line gets better he will get better. get a vet Guard to help him.