+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football MMORPG

Football MMORPG

Hey guys,

Since this season is over for the Giants, I have been trying to find ways to fill the football void in my life.

I found this game online called Goal Line Blitz 2 (Apparently there was a 1). Basically, think Tecmo Bowl in terms of graphics. It seems pretty interesting so far.

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=24480

Do you actually get to control the players during the game or just watch them play out your commands?

Quote Originally Posted by BBlue4ever View Post
    Do you actually get to control the players during the game or just watch them play out your commands?
    I just saw one game simulation, so it appears that you build players, create playbooks, control tactics, etc.... but you don't physically control the players in game.

Quote Originally Posted by OneGiantLeap View Post
    I just saw one game simulation, so it appears that you build players, create playbooks, control tactics, etc.... but you don't physically control the players in game.
    boooo, might be interesting though...

Was into GLB a few years ago.

It's an OK game. Fun to build players and be part of various teams with people from around the country. You can also go further in by being a coach, OC, DC, create your teams' philosophy and what not.

Does cost some $$ if you really want to be able to be competitive.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

I took a look into the monetary aspect of it.

For example, my DT seems to have a variety of "boosts" available to him, two per season. it's 75 per boost, for a total of 150 flex points per season, and each season lasts about 40 days by the look of it.

At the lowest tier, 250 flex points is $2.50, so not bad in terms of overall cost if you only have a player or two.

+ Reply to Thread