+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry not my intent to hijack the topic, so ill bring it back..kinda.

When I 1st read the new release today that the Skins were going to sit RG3 for the remainder of the season, my immediate reaction was that they are using that as their excuse for stinking it up for the remainder and "playing for picks."

I wonder how the league will respond to this, or if they will at all. Sure seems like a slap in the face to ticketholders.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post

When I 1st read the new release today that the Skins were going to sit RG3 for the remainder of the season, my immediate reaction was that they are using that as their excuse for stinking it up for the remainder and "playing for picks."

I wonder how the league will respond to this, or if they will at all. Sure seems like a slap in the face to ticketholders.
    never know, Cousins could turn out to be another Foles. But yea.. I'm sure part of their thinking is we only have 3 wins. If we finish with 3 wins we will have pretty high picks.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Anyway getting back to original reason I made thread. With the 9 teams with worse records and 2 with the same and 3 with just one more win then us can anyone quickly analyze schedules and make an approx prediction as to where we would land factoring in the other teams scheduled and assuming we lose all 3?

I understand a lot of these 14 teams will be playing each other over last 3 weekends so we will have a bunch lose making their records worse then us at the end but also a bunch of them winning so where realistically can we expect to fall in line in draft order.. I know it's all hypothetical at this point but what else do we have to do with out MB time over last 3 weeks

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Anyway getting back to original reason I made thread. With the 9 teams with worse records and 2 with the same and 3 with just one more win then us can anyone quickly analyze schedules and make an approx prediction as to where we would land factoring in the other teams scheduled and assuming we lose all 3?

I understand a lot of these 14 teams will be playing each other over last 3 weekends so we will have a bunch lose making their records worse then us at the end but also a bunch of them winning so where realistically can we expect to fall in line in draft order.. I know it's all hypothetical at this point but what else do we have to do with out MB time over last 3 weeks
    I would suggest it's nigh on impossible to predict what other teams will do as they play each other so much

schedule of 16 teams is up in other thread

what we can do is update draft position after this week and see where we are then

if we lose all 3 games i think we will pick 8-10

Rams could very well have 2 picks in top 10 this year

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post

I think its more to showcase Kirk Couins then it is for picks, and they don't even have their first rd pick that goes to the Rams for the RG3 trade. The Rams will most likely have a top 5 pick. Last year it seemed the skins got the better deal with Griffin but definitely not now. The Rams could be a contender really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    I would suggest it's nigh on impossible to predict what other teams will do as they play each other so much

schedule of 16 teams is up in other thread

what we can do is update draft position after this week and see where we are then

if we lose all 3 games i think we will pick 8-10

Rams could very well have 2 picks in top 10 this year
    I looked around and could not find the thread you were referring to. Can you post a link here?

4-New York Giants!!!!!