+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SoCal Falcon, Gonzo88...come out come out

Where you guys at ?? LOL

Re: SoCal Falcon, Gonzo88...come out come out

Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Where you guys at ?? LOL[/quote]The have joined the Jets, the Eagles and the Cowboys fans in the land of misery.

Veteran

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Where you guys at ?? LOL[/quote]

They are probably not in a good mood right now lol

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Where you guys at ?? LOL[/quote]The have joined the Jets, the Eagles and the Cowboys fans in the land of misery.[/quote]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]I guess you have not read Gonzo's comments in the "Smack Talk Central"

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...[/quote]
    Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .

Bench Player

We can gloat after we win the super bowl.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...[/quote]
    Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .[/quote]

And I'm not a big fan of pickles, but sometimes they put it on my burgers and I eat them anyway.