Bench Player

3 Games Left - Way to Early Mock

1- Taylor Lewan T Mich
    2 - Jordan Mathews WR Vandy
    3 - Jeremiah Attachou DE/OLB GT
    4 - Anthony Steen G Bama
    5 - Ahmad Dixon S Baylor
    6 - Carlos Hyde RB Ohio St

Other players I like in the first round: Mike Evans WR, Cyrus Kouandijo OT, Marqise Lee WR, Haha Clinton-Dix S, Khalil Mack OLB, Darquese Dennard CB. The beauty of drafting in the top 15 and most likely in the top 10 is there is a lot of talent to be had. As you can see this mock focues on the o-line as that is where I think we need the most help. Here's to finishing strong and a good 2014 fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sehorn31 View Post
    1- Taylor Lewan T Mich
    2 - Jordan Mathews WR Vandy
    3 - Jeremiah Attachou DE/OLB GT
    4 - Anthony Steen G Bama
    5 - Ahmad Dixon S Baylor
    6 - Carlos Hyde RB Ohio St

Other players I like in the first round: Mike Evans WR, Cyrus Kouandijo OT, Marqise Lee WR, Haha Clinton-Dix S, Khalil Mack OLB, Darquese Dennard CB. The beauty of drafting in the top 15 and most likely in the top 10 is there is a lot of talent to be had. As you can see this mock focues on the o-line as that is where I think we need the most help. Here's to finishing strong and a good 2014 fellas.
    Dixon and Hyde should both probably be gone by the end of the 3rd round but I do not mind the first 4 picks. If we pick Lewan then we would have to move Pugh inside to G which he should be able to do fairly easily. Matthews would be a nice 2nd round pick. He is a solid all around WR. Attachou is a nice pass rusher but I would be little worried about him in our system since he is kind of a tweener but could be a solid pick in the 3rd. Steen would be a nice addition to the OL and could possibly start at Guard next year.

I am with you on Dennard, he is one of my favorite players in the entire draft and was hoping he would be a 2nd rounder so we could maybe address OL or OLB and get him in the 2nd. It is looking like he is almost locked to be a first rounder though now but still love his game

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

1st_Trade back twice to take Michael Sam (DE) or Ryan Shazier(OLB)
    2ndA- Eric Ebron(TE)
    2ndB-Gabe Jackson(G), Hronnis Grassu(C)
    3rd-CB
    4th-WR
    5th-OL
    5thB-RB
    6th-CB/LB

probably too early to even do one of these. Since we need to see what happens with the HC and coordinator positions. I really hope they giants go back to a 3-4 defense.
    Last edited by Giant303; 12-18-2013 at 05:28 PM.