Bench Player

3 Games Left - Way to Early Mock

1- Taylor Lewan T Mich
    2 - Jordan Mathews WR Vandy
    3 - Jeremiah Attachou DE/OLB GT
    4 - Anthony Steen G Bama
    5 - Ahmad Dixon S Baylor
    6 - Carlos Hyde RB Ohio St

Other players I like in the first round: Mike Evans WR, Cyrus Kouandijo OT, Marqise Lee WR, Haha Clinton-Dix S, Khalil Mack OLB, Darquese Dennard CB. The beauty of drafting in the top 15 and most likely in the top 10 is there is a lot of talent to be had. As you can see this mock focues on the o-line as that is where I think we need the most help. Here's to finishing strong and a good 2014 fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sehorn31 View Post
    1- Taylor Lewan T Mich
    2 - Jordan Mathews WR Vandy
    3 - Jeremiah Attachou DE/OLB GT
    4 - Anthony Steen G Bama
    5 - Ahmad Dixon S Baylor
    6 - Carlos Hyde RB Ohio St

Other players I like in the first round: Mike Evans WR, Cyrus Kouandijo OT, Marqise Lee WR, Haha Clinton-Dix S, Khalil Mack OLB, Darquese Dennard CB. The beauty of drafting in the top 15 and most likely in the top 10 is there is a lot of talent to be had. As you can see this mock focues on the o-line as that is where I think we need the most help. Here's to finishing strong and a good 2014 fellas.
    Dixon and Hyde should both probably be gone by the end of the 3rd round but I do not mind the first 4 picks. If we pick Lewan then we would have to move Pugh inside to G which he should be able to do fairly easily. Matthews would be a nice 2nd round pick. He is a solid all around WR. Attachou is a nice pass rusher but I would be little worried about him in our system since he is kind of a tweener but could be a solid pick in the 3rd. Steen would be a nice addition to the OL and could possibly start at Guard next year.

I am with you on Dennard, he is one of my favorite players in the entire draft and was hoping he would be a 2nd rounder so we could maybe address OL or OLB and get him in the 2nd. It is looking like he is almost locked to be a first rounder though now but still love his game

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ _______
    (1st) Amari Cooper WR Alabama (2nd) Quinten Rollins FS Miami (OH)
    (3rd) John Miller OG Louisville (4th) Anthony Chickillo DE Miami
    (5th) Xavier Williams DT Northern Iowa (6th) Hayes Pullard LB USC
    (7th) Bobby McCain CB Memphis (7th) Jean Sifrin TE UMass

1st_Trade back twice to take Michael Sam (DE) or Ryan Shazier(OLB)
    2ndA- Eric Ebron(TE)
    2ndB-Gabe Jackson(G), Hronnis Grassu(C)
    3rd-CB
    4th-WR
    5th-OL
    5thB-RB
    6th-CB/LB

probably too early to even do one of these. Since we need to see what happens with the HC and coordinator positions. I really hope they giants go back to a 3-4 defense.
    Last edited by Giant303; 12-18-2013 at 05:28 PM.