+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aikman/Buck

Aikman/Buck

Biggest Giants Haters on the planet!!!! Too many back handed comments to list but the one that sticks in my mind was when one of them said that its just been "a couple of big plays" that have the Giants in front.... Give me a break!!! Get these two clowns off the broadcast.

Re: Aikman/Buck

get used to it. They'll be doing the NFC games the rest of the way so if the Giants win then we get them as a consolation prize

LET IT GO,FOX SUX we all know it!!!!

I love how disgusted they seem after we win though. Makes it that much better.

they were actually down today! prolly cuz they couldnt rag on the Giants!

Collinsworth, Jaws Aikman and Buck all suck

All-Pro

I completely agree, but the thing that is one of the best things I have ever seen was Joe and Troy at the end tossing it back to the Fox crew. Troy looked soooooooooo sad and disgusted at what he just had to watch. He was pissed.

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

I completely agree, but the thing that is one of the best things I have ever seen was Joe and Troy at the end tossing it back to the Fox crew. Troy looked soooooooooo sad and disgusted at what he just had to watch. He was pissed.

[/quote]lol i think you guys are reading into it too much.

F-buck and aikman

You guys are way too emotional, Buck is a bit of an *****hat, but I think Troy does a good job of calling it like it is, which means he'll harp on Eli and the Giants when they play like garbage, but he's also one to praise Eli in particular, which he did plenty today, when he plays lights out.

[quote user="FlyingTruck"]I love how disgusted they seem after we win though. Makes it that much better.[/quote]

[B]