+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just got back from the game..

oh man oh man oh man what a game! how was the crowd on tv? 2 points do u hear me, 2 points!!!! go gmen...had a great day at the stadium, sadly didnt get to see a cruz td but its all good, go big blue!!

Re: just got back from the game..

The crowd was insane...

Giants fan since the early 80s

The stadium was LOUD, they said on air that because of the noise it was hard for Atlanta to do their hard count and make adjustments.

GREAT JOB!

i was screaming my lungs out lol

[quote user="mattpl908"]oh man oh man oh man what a game! how was the crowd on tv? 2 points do u hear me, 2 points!!!! go gmen...had a great day at the stadium, sadly didnt get to see a cruz td but its all good, go big blue!!
    [/quote]

you guys were awesome on tv. it was great!

yeah i def lost my voice u think they gonna replay the game later this week

All-Pro

GREAT GAME! Wish I was there. Stadium sounded like it was rocking! Not so much early, but late anyway once the offense woke up.

louddddd

The crowd was great today a big hand to all,just a great job!!!! ALL IN GO G-MEN

[quote user="mattpl908"]oh man oh man oh man what a game! how was the crowd on tv? 2 points do u hear me, 2 points!!!! go gmen...had a great day at the stadium, sadly didnt get to see a cruz td but its all good, go big blue!!
    [/quote]

Glad you got to go. There is nothing like going to a game with 60 or 70 thousand of people screaming their lungs out. This is especially true if you have a team you can really root for, a team which you believe in, a team which has a good attitude.