+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Today's Win validated the Division title

If we took the Division at 9-7 and had a 'One and Done' in the playoffs, I think it would have taken the shine off of us by a lot.

In my eyes, today's win, validated the Division title, validated the NFC East a little bit, and left me feeling real good about the 2011 season regardless of what happens now.

I totally hope we beat Green Bat, and I think they are beatable, but regardless of what happens, this GIANTS team ultimately will be one I think we can all be Proud of.

Re: Today's Win validated the Division title

Agree 100%, but of course thats not the goal at all

we must..destroy...OH ****, it's the GREEN BAT

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]If we took the Division at 9-7 and had a 'One and Done' in the playoffs, I think it would have taken the shine off of us by a lot.

In my eyes, today's win, validated the Division title, validated the NFC East a little bit, and left me feeling real good about the 2011 season regardless of what happens now.

I totally hope we beat Green Bat, and I think they are beatable, but regardless of what happens, this GIANTS team ultimately will be one I think we can all be Proud of.
    [/quote]
    I hear ya Tommy ...Excellent post!

Exactly how I feel. It did me proud to see some old time Giant defense out of these guys. The same effort against Rogers will keep us in the game.

today's win only proved the obvious : that Atlanta sucks.
    no more , no less.

but i'm still happy that we spanked a team that we should have.
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

yes it does let's beat the packers

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]If we took the Division at 9-7 and had a 'One and Done' in the playoffs, I think it would have taken the shine off of us by a lot.

[/quote]

todays win was certainly validation! noone thought we'd be here!

i am really happy with this team cuz they always grind and try hard!

great win today.

[quote user="stormblue"]today's win only proved the obvious : that Atlanta sucks.
    no more , no less.

but i'm still happy that we spanked a team that we should have.[/quote]
    You continue to cement your position as the biggest moron on these boards. Congrats!

without the help of the zebras, we would have beat them a few weeks ago....