+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Prince!

The Prince!

Prince Island! hoping for a big game against rodgers

Re: The Prince!

Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!!

[quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]

prince had a pick?? I went to grab pizza outside but i i didnt miss much..guess i missed that

Prince played well, Cause he was asked to play man, and bump n run ,which was and is his game,, good Prince of N.Y!!

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]

prince had a pick?? I went to grab pizza outside but i i didnt miss much..guess i missed that[/quote] I didnt think he did either. but i was making victory brownies.

Nobody threw an int this game.

[quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]Dude, he had 1 tackle today and filled in nicely when Ross left the game. Where are you getting these stats from?

and so it will be done

All-Pro

I think he was making a prediction.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]Dude, he had 1 tackle today and filled in nicely when Ross left the game. Where are you getting these stats from?
    [/quote]

I'm just gonna assume he means those are his career stats as of right now. his 1 pic came against eagles. just my thought
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!