+ Reply to Thread

What will the conditions be like in GB next week?

I think the worse the conditions the better it is for us. thougths?

Re: What will the conditions be like in GB next week?

High-21 Low-18, 30% chance of snow. All according to my Weather Channel app. Should be a memorable game! Football in the snow is fun to watch.

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]High-21 Low-18, 30% chance of snow. All according to my Weather Channel app. Should be a memorable game! Football in the snow is fun to watch.[/quote]

As of right now, there is NO snow on the ground and I had 46-degrees. Took down my outdoor Christmas decorations this morning without having to chip 'em out of a foot of snow and ice. Local weather guys are calling for low to mid-30's next Sunday, with little or no precipitation throughout the weekend.

We still have open water with Canadian snow geese flying back and forth in formation weather will have NO impact on the outcome of this game...besides, your guys play ball as real men play ball ... outdoors and in the elements - no candy-a** domes for these two franchises. New York -- Wisconsin...hell, we northern-trash types start THINKING shutting windows around the house and stuff at 30-degrees, right? Go Pack!

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]High-21 Low-18, 30% chance of snow. All according to my Weather Channel app. Should be a memorable game! Football in the snow is fun to watch.[/quote]

As of right now, there is NO snow on the ground and I had 46-degrees. Took down my outdoor Christmas decorations this morning without having to chip 'em out of a foot of snow and ice. Local weather guys are calling for low to mid-30's next Sunday, with little or no precipitation throughout the weekend.

We still have open water with Canadian snow geese flying back and forth in formation weather will have NO impact on the outcome of this game...besides, your guys play ball as real men play ball ... outdoors and in the elements - no candy-a** domes for these two franchises. New York -- Wisconsin...hell, we northern-trash types start THINKING shutting windows around the house and stuff at 30-degrees, right? Go Pack!
    [/quote]

Hmm. Won't be the first time The Weather Channel was wrong. LOL, well anyways, I'm hoping for snow. The packers vs. seahawks game in 07 was a classic, as was patriots vs. raiders. We'll see...

Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.

[quote user="HilliardFan16"]Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.*
    [/quote]

True that, such a depressing winter

Veteran

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="HilliardFan16"]Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.*
    [/quote]

True that, such a depressing winter[/quote]Better than the ****ing blizzards of the past few years.

[quote user="HilliardFan16"]Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.
    [/quote]
    Since when? I bought a new snowblower last year and I thought that would prevent it from snowing. I went through two tanks of gas with it. So much for that theory.

no snow in the winter, is a good winter!!!