+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Coleman

Brandon Coleman

Where do u think he will go and how do you view him as a player? I would love to get him in the 2nd/3rd round. We need a big bodied wr who moves well and has a high ceiling IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    Where do u think he will go and how do you view him as a player? I would love to get him in the 2nd/3rd round. We need a big bodied wr who moves well and has a high ceiling IMO.
    I like him and think he will be in the 2nd to 3rd range. He has had a bad year this year though. He does not even have 500 yards receiving. His potential is tempting though because he is 6'6. Some of the lack of production could be that his QB is pretty dang shaky but it is alarming that he is currently 4th on his team in receiving yards.. I still would like him as a 3rd rounder. The down year definitely has hurt his stock. He was a borderline first rounder coming into the year. Maybe he will perform well in all of the pre draft festivities though

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

We need to hit on a stud that is not a first or second roun pick. Those should be good players. If we want to replenish our talent level we need to do well in the mi rounds. Idc if it is luck or w.e.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    We need to hit on a stud that is not a first or second roun pick. Those should be good players. If we want to replenish our talent level we need to do well in the mi rounds. Idc if it is luck or w.e.
    Agreed we need to kill it this year. We could be picking in the top 10 and that means we will have the shot at a ton of talent and we need to capitalize!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Had high hopes for him before the season but his game has not improved at all. Still plays way to soft for a player of his physical size

I like him. Between him and Benjamin from FSU, I am starting to lean Benjamin. I think they are 2-3rd rounders. Coleman is starting to remind me of nothing more then Barden though. Might be a seperation thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I like him. Between him and Benjamin from FSU, I am starting to lean Benjamin. I think they are 2-3rd rounders. Coleman is starting to remind me of nothing more then Barden though. Might be a seperation thing.
    Benjamin is a monster! He will be a first rounder when all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Benjamin is a monster! He will be a first rounder when all is said and done.
    He has route and drops issues he needs to sure up first.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    He has route and drops issues he needs to sure up first.
    Yes but he has the measurables that scouts drool over. He gives visions of Megatron with a little less speed and teams will fall in love with that.

The last Megatron comparison this board created was Stephen Hill. He's not close to CJ.