+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickets to the Redskin Game- Help Appreciated

Bench Player

Tickets to the Redskin Game- Help Appreciated

Hey guys, I'm an English Giant, been following them for 10 years now but this is the first time I've been to New York during the football stadium so obviously I'm looking at going to the MetLife to see the Giants-Redskins game.

How easy/difficult will it be to get tickets for this one and how much will it be for a good seat?

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...13?PID=1404441

Tickets are available at "face value".

Bench Player
    Thanks, any recommendations of where to sit for a good first experience of the MetLife?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMack View Post
    Thanks, any recommendations of where to sit for a good first experience of the MetLife?
    My seats are in the Terrace 1 300's, and I'm not particularly fond of them. If it was me, I'd look for the corner seats in the 100's which are currently going for $120-$140. If that is too much, you can get midfield seats in the 300's for $95. If you pick the 300's, try to get the lowest row possible. It is a long way away from the field.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...13?PID=1404441

Tickets are available at "face value".
    I bet they'll be giving them away at the game.

Bench Player
    If I didn't buy tickets before I fly over will it be possible to get a good deal on tickets in the few days before the game?

Since the invention of E-Tickets, I would no longer trust a ticket bought from a non-legitimate source. There's nothing to stop someone from printing 100 copies of 1 ticket, and selling them outside the stadium.

Bench Player
    Since the invention of E-Tickets, I would no longer trust a ticket bought from a non-legitimate source. There's nothing to stop someone from printing 100 copies of 1 ticket, and selling them outside the stadium.
    But would tickets on that site go down nearer the date do you reckon or is it better to buy now?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMack View Post
    But would tickets on that site go down nearer the date do you reckon or is it better to buy now?
    Mehh, I cant imagine tickets going down much more.. We're already eliminated and so are the redskins. I bought mine last week after the SD game.. Got a great deal and despite our recent performances I'm looking forward to going..

Its a great experience.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Agreed, even a "Real Hard Ticket" could be no good. In theory you can be a Season Ticket Holder, sell an electronic version of your tickets and then sell the "Real Hard Ticket" in the parking lot and it won't be any good since the bar code is now void.

+ Reply to Thread