+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tickets to the Redskin Game- Help Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMack View Post
    Thanks.

Also just a quick question. NFL clothing/jerseys etc are expensive and limited in this country (I can pick from either Manning home jersey and Tuck road jersey from the NFLUK shop). So where is best in Manhattan to buy Giants stuff?
    In Manhattan I'd think Modells is probably your best bet. Either that or there's a couple of Sports Authority's you may want to check out. There's a huge store at Giants Stadium too, but on game day you can only get in after you're ticket is scanned so you can't go back out into the parking lot again.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMack View Post
    Thanks.

Also just a quick question. NFL clothing/jerseys etc are expensive and limited in this country (I can pick from either Manning home jersey and Tuck road jersey from the NFLUK shop). So where is best in Manhattan to buy Giants stuff?
    Any one of the Modells stores in Manhattan usually has a decent selection. If you're coming in this weekend they should have decently priced stuff. I was in the one closest to times square a few weeks back.. They have a ton of Superbowl merch.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Bench Player
    Thanks for everything fellas. Have my game tickets and flying over tomorrow, going in club seats. If you see 2 Englishmen (although I'm sorry to say I will be attending with a Pats fan ) who look like they do not know where they are going feel free to say hello haha.

Merry Christmas to all.

Giants Coaches Club

Hi Guys,

New to the forum.

Am a Chiefs fan please don't shoot me, but taking my brother to the Giants game Sunday. I have a Tiki Barber Jersey was a huge fan of his and I certainly respect the Giants will be rooting for them.

My question to anyone with knowledge about the Coaches Club I saw on Stubhub the listing was for Section 115C but it said coaches club access not included.

Looking on the Stubhub chart and on the Giants Website chart is says nothing about 111C or 115C not having Coaches Club access... I know with the Jets certain rows don't have access like rows 16-30 in 111C and 115C but it's clearly marked on Stubhub and the Jets website, but it says nothing regarding the Giants... Very odd..

If anyone can fill me in that would be great!

Also how is the Coaches Club for Giants games? I've only been once for a Jets preseason game lol.

I've been to the Coaches Club once and you had to entry through the club so I'm not sure how you would not have access to it.

+ Reply to Thread