+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd year in a row?

Bench Player
    I work with Eagles fans. I simply don't want to listen to them blather on about being a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by HDTEE View Post
    I work with Eagles fans. I simply don't want to listen to them blather on about being a playoff team.

Playoffs, Smayoffs...
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Playoffs, Smayoffs...
    LOL yes! Doesn't keep them from talkin though...

I work with a cowboys fan and there's another in my family, but both are in the vein of ntegrase, and are quite respectful about it. No such thing as a respectable eagles fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    With the gmen eliminated, I actually WANT to see the Cowboys win that game and take the division. Because the alternative is the 3rd circle of hell going to the playoffs...
    +1000

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    third time's the charm!!!
    I was really hoping you guys would of held on vs GB. That way you could of had a really good chance to close out the East this week. Missed a golden OPP to make that last game meaningless. I really feel Dallas beats the Skins and the Bears beat Philly this week. However all that will do is get you into a third winner take all game.. Good luck but I think you may have blow the Division with last weeks collapse
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I work with a cowboys fan and there's another in my family, but both are in the vein of ntegrase, and are quite respectful about it. No such thing as a respectable eagles fan.
    I actually don't mind ntegrase or professorCrue.. Both let us have it from time to time but they are tolerable and actually bring something to the table.. Can't say the same for that idiot EagleOne. Which I'm thinking must if got banned cause he hasn't been here ducking his head in every thread for awhile so I'm thinking he got sent packing
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I am already mentally prepared for another week 17 collapse, hope we even make it to that. The good part is that Garrett should be fired if we blow it again, that is my only consolation at this point.

Have a bad feeling against the Skunks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    I am already mentally prepared for another week 17 collapse, hope we even make it to that. The good part is that Garrett should be fired if we blow it again, that is my only consolation at this point.

at this point it aint even worth worrying about. just watch the game and mentally prepare for a "whatever happens, happens" type of game. if that makes any sense

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post

Jones already said he is keeping Garrett... He needs a coach he can make his puppet.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

+ Reply to Thread