+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd year in a row?

As much as I hate the Eagles, I'm already mentally preparing myself for them to win the division. It just seems that it's going to play out that way, But if Dallas loses out on the division title in the last week of the season for a third year in a row to yet another rival that will be funny. But it still won't be as pathetic as the Lions squandering a chance to lock up the NFC North when both the Bears and Packers were without starting QBs.

And then next year we beat Dallas again for the division title lol!

And it happens in front of a prime time audience with the camera zooming in on Jerry frowning and picking his nose. LOL. And Dez has to be throwing a temper tantrum on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I actually don't mind ntegrase or professorCrue.. Both let us have it from time to time but they are tolerable and actually bring something to the table.. Can't say the same for that idiot EagleOne. Which I'm thinking must if got banned cause he hasn't been here ducking his head in every thread for awhile so I'm thinking he got sent packing
    Crue might get on my nerves sometimes but in the end he's just a fan rooting for his team of choice. It's not the 90s anymore, and most of the bandwagon has left. Tabascoat is the same way. Grase is someone I feel like I could have a beer with and watch a giants-cowboys matchup with and it wouldn't get overly annoying at all. Eagle One on the other hand was a massive ****** with no redeeming qualities...

THAT is the difference between the cowboys and eagles, people. Cowboys fans in this day and age are normal folk that just happen to root for the other guy, Eagles fans are demon spawn...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Yep it happened - 3 years in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-flexed-to-snf

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    Yep it happened - 3 years in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-flexed-to-snf
    yeah I guess NBC would rather see an Eagles/Cowboys winner take all game as opposed to a Bears/Packers(maybe without Rodgers) winner take all game.

Well Romo gets to be in the week 17 spotlight again this year. Will he make the most of it this time? will he choke it away, or will it be the Cowboys D that blows it this time?

We'll find out next Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    yeah I guess NBC would rather see an Eagles/Cowboys winner take all game as opposed to a Bears/Packers(maybe without Rodgers) winner take all game.

Well Romo gets to be in the week 17 spotlight again this year. Will he make the most of it this time? will he choke it away, or will it be the Cowboys D that blows it this time?

We'll find out next Sunday night.
    No way Rodgers doesn't play. Which is why I'm actually shocked they went this way. And yes, Romo chokes again, money in the bank.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    No way Rodgers doesn't play. Which is why I'm actually shocked they went this way. And yes, Romo chokes again, money in the bank.
    your nuts. most people would indeed rather see Dallas/philly play than gb/chicago.

3rd time is the charm! Romo leads Dallas to win the east this year. bank on that!

I can't believe you guys want to see Dallas win...lol. I hate the Cowboys. As much as I hate the Eagles, I love seeing Dallas choke EVERY year, more.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    your nuts. most people would indeed rather see Dallas/philly play than gb/chicago.

3rd time is the charm! Romo leads Dallas to win the east this year. bank on that!
    What about my nuts? Oh, you meant you ARE nuts. I forgot I was speaking Texan. I can't wait to see Jerry's face of disappointment again.

+ Reply to Thread