+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 3rd year in a row?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Every NFC East team going to the playoffs on the Cowboys. What does Jerry Jones think about that?? Lol!

Last time Drew Brees and the Saints were at Lincoln Financial Field, they smashed the Eagles 48-22.
    Well this year they are just horrid away from the dome. So advantage eagles. But I think if they win they would go to Seattle.. Seahawks would take care of them.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Saints lost last 3 away games and 5/6. The only win a 17-13 win in Atlanta. Hardly impressive. In those 6 away games in which as I said they lost 5 of them they were outscored 147-100...

They will not win in Philly. I hope they do but I doubt it. They are not even close to the same team away from the Dome

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Temp for the game looks like it may be high 40s low 50s. Not exactly detrimental to the Saints.

I think Rob Ryan gives them a better chance, but honestly I have no faith in the saints on the road.

But, wow. I was expecting more from Philly last night. Could go either way, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles get manhandled.
    didn't know or was you with the new avatar. Was rooting hard for your cowboys last night. And let me say i was quite upset when they lost. Really thought Orton would lead them to a game winning FG.. And eliminate those arrogant eagles.. Hopefully saints will do it but I'm with you.. Saints are a bad road team

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Saints lost last 3 away games and 5/6. The only win a 17-13 win in Atlanta. Hardly impressive. In those 6 away games in which as I said they lost 5 of them they were outscored 147-100...

They will not win in Philly. I hope they do but I doubt it. They are not even close to the same team away from the Dome
    To be fair, 2 of the last 3 road games were the number 1 and number 2 seed, Seattle and Carolina.

Not only that, obviously Carolina is a tough divisional rival AND it was the 2nd time in 3 weeks they were playing them.

And the rams are and have been a bad matchup for the Saints for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    didn't know or was you with the new avatar. Was rooting hard for your cowboys last night. And let me say i was quite upset when they lost. Really thought Orton would lead them to a game winning FG.. And eliminate those arrogant eagles.. Hopefully saints will do it but I'm with you.. Saints are a bad road team
    Go Saints!!!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    To be fair, 2 of the last 3 road games were the number 1 and number 2 seed, Seattle and Carolina.

Not only that, obviously Carolina is a tough divisional rival AND it was the 2nd time in 3 weeks they were playing them.

And the rams are and have been a bad matchup for the Saints for a while now.
    You know, some of the better NFL defenses reside in the NFC West. The Rams have 2 1st rd picks again this year---thanks to the Skins. I honestly think that if the Rams add a couple pieces on offense(a OT, WR), and Bradford bounces back from his injury, the Rams are going to be a team to contend with.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    You know, some of the better NFL defenses reside in the NFC West. The Rams have 2 1st rd picks again this year---thanks to the Skins. I honestly think that if the Rams add a couple pieces on offense(a OT, WR), and Bradford bounces back from his injury, the Rams are going to be a team to contend with.
    I think Bradford is what's holding them back, honestly. I love the idea of Bradford. I even spent last offseason seeing when he'd be a FA so the Cowboys could sign him.

He's a tall guy with a great arm, but the guy just seems to play scared and has no pocket awareness.

But the West is very tough. Tough defenses everywhere. Of course, it won't last. Soon those teams will be raided by FA, and I'm honestly expecting a bigger PED scandle from Seattle soon. I'm not wishing it upon them, but it just seems like they keep getting caught over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Philly is terrible. I am willing to bet on the Saints here. Drew Brees will get it done.

Philly has the worst pass defense in the league (ranked 32nd).
    And boom goes the dynamite.

5trive for Fiv5

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    New Orleans Saints aren't winning in a cold playoff game on the road. Phildelphia Eagles will more than likely beat the piss out of them on Saturday. I hate both teams very, very much.
    Well now that one of the teams we hate is out we will let Seattle take care the other.

Also hate GB and SF so hopefully Carolina takes care of the winner

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    And boom goes the dynamite.
    Boom!

+ Reply to Thread