+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I can't believe you guys want to see Dallas win...lol. I hate the Cowboys. As much as I hate the Eagles, I love seeing Dallas choke EVERY year, more.
    +1, too bad Romo isn't playing anymore, now it takes all the fun away from seeing him choke

  2. #32
    Eagles fans are scum

  3. #33
    If the Eagles choke to Orton it will be the funniest thing this year.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    don't knock on Orton. he's very capable. more worried bout the defense than losing Romo

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I can't believe you guys want to see Dallas win...lol. I hate the Cowboys. As much as I hate the Eagles, I love seeing Dallas choke EVERY year, more.
    Because Cowboys fans are still human beings underneath it all. Eagles fans are life unworthy of life...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  6. #36
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,216
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    don't knock on Orton. he's very capable. more worried bout the defense than losing Romo
    I have a funny feeling Dallas rips them with Orton at the helm!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #37
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,402
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    don't knock on Orton. he's very capable. more worried bout the defense than losing Romo
    Eh, I think both are pretty cataclysmic for the Cowboys. As much as we bag on Romo, he is a good QB, much better then Orton. Does he choke? Sure, but I do feel it is over played a bit. For example, he won it last week vs the Skins on that final play, while hurt.

    As for the D, that is the one. I said after you guys beat us in week 1, Im not worried about the Cowboys because their D is so pathetic. I was right.

    I still feel losing Romo is very bad for the Boys though this weekend.


    5trive for Fiv5

  8. #38
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Because Cowboys fans are still human beings underneath it all. Eagles fans are life unworthy of life...
    All teams fans have ****** bags, including Dallas.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    For example, he won it last week vs the Skins on that final play, while hurt.

    .
    this is why I think Romo actually plays this week. I just don't see how he finishes the game while hurt then not play the next game . and if he doesn't, then I think Orton will do just fine


    Romo seems to actually play better when he's hurt as past examples show. including last week

  10. #40
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,402
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    this is why I think Romo actually plays this week. I just don't see how he finishes the game while hurt then not play the next game . and if he doesn't, then I think Orton will do just fine


    Romo seems to actually play better when he's hurt as past examples show. including last week
    Built in excuse for losing. Probably more relaxed. And for the record, I do not think he has a chance in playing.


    5trive for Fiv5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts