+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 3rd year in a row?

Philly is terrible. I am willing to bet on the Saints here. Drew Brees will get it done.

Philly has the worst pass defense in the league (ranked 32nd).

The Eagles were 1-3 vs playoff teams this season, beating GB without Aaron Rodgers. They are not a good team.

They beat Washington 2x (3-13), the Giants (7-9), Cowboys (8-8), TB (4-12), Oakland (4-12), GB (8-7-1) minus Rodgers, Zona (10-6) in Phiily, Det (7-9), Bears (8-8). Is that really any good? Have they played ANYONE good and beat them?

Losses to SD, KC, Den, Dal, NYG and Min.

I hope the Saints smack them as well. But I do think the Saints are a soft team and will fold in the cold. We'll see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I hope the Saints smack them as well. But I do think the Saints are a soft team and will fold in the cold. We'll see though.
    Possible. Like we all know, the Saints are a different team away, but the Eagles are a bad team IMO. All 5 other teams in the playoffs are better teams. I thought Dallas showed how you can disrupt Foles. Lock up his receivers and he takes his eyes off downfield. Saints must play man to man and press coverages. First though, stop the run.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    New Orleans Saints aren't winning in a cold playoff game on the road. Phildelphia Eagles will more than likely beat the piss out of them on Saturday. I hate both teams very, very much.
    as much as I enjoyed the Saints flop last year, I still have more professional hatred towards the Eagles.

Temp for the game looks like it may be high 40s low 50s. Not exactly detrimental to the Saints.

I think Rob Ryan gives them a better chance, but honestly I have no faith in the saints on the road.

But, wow. I was expecting more from Philly last night. Could go either way, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles get manhandled.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Temp for the game looks like it may be high 40s low 50s. Not exactly detrimental to the Saints.

I think Rob Ryan gives them a better chance, but honestly I have no faith in the saints on the road.

But, wow. I was expecting more from Philly last night. Could go either way, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles get manhandled.

What weather report are you looking at? The high for the day is 29F. It's going to be in the low 20s at kickoff. Snow the previous day.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones restates support for coach Jason Garrett

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...0687--nfl.html

Quote Originally Posted by mdksniper View Post
    What weather report are you looking at? The high for the day is 29F. It's going to be in the low 20s at kickoff. Snow the previous day.
    Yeah you're right. I was looking at Sunday instead of Saturday just on Google.

Every NFC East team going to the playoffs on the Cowboys. What does Jerry Jones think about that?? Lol!

Last time Drew Brees and the Saints were at Lincoln Financial Field, they smashed the Eagles 48-22.

+ Reply to Thread