+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985 to Present View Post
    I hope we win our next two games. Playoffs or not, I root for a victory on Game Day. It's not like we are looking at a top 5. We are in the 8-14 range and the difference in talent at the spot isn't dramatic. Let's root for a momentum building couple games heading into the offseason. I believe heading into the offseason on a high note is more important
    I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.
    Change is sometimes good...

  3. #13
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Change is sometimes good...
    And what better time than now, I can't imagine a scenario where this team gets worse (knocking on wood)

  4. #14
    Veteran Mlerman17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Binghamton/L.I., NY
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.
    That is the right way to approach it.


  5. #15
    Veteran Mlerman17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Binghamton/L.I., NY
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.
    That is the right way to approach it.


  6. #16
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,124
    I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.
    not a bad list

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.
    I hope it's Mosley or Mack... I think those would make the greatest impact on our team right now. An OT won't help so much unless you're willing to bench Beatty... Pugh is playing too well at T to consider moving inside, and I'd rather get a G with our 2nd round pick. The CB pick might be okay, but i'd rather an OLB.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

  9. #19
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope it's Mosley or Mack... I think those would make the greatest impact on our team right now. An OT won't help so much unless you're willing to bench Beatty... Pugh is playing too well at T to consider moving inside, and I'd rather get a G with our 2nd round pick. The CB pick might be okay, but i'd rather an OLB.
    What if we resign Beason? I like those 2 a lot too, but Im looking more OL or CB if we resign Beason. Still have Williams and Paysinger. Rivers may be back too.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

  10. #20
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    What if we resign Beason? I like those 2 a lot too, but Im looking more OL or CB if we resign Beason. Still have Williams and Paysinger. Rivers may be back too.
    Mosley next to Beason would fun to watch.. Williams/Paysinger on the other side of that.. Pretty fast group of LBers for sure.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts