+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1985 to Present View Post
    I hope we win our next two games. Playoffs or not, I root for a victory on Game Day. It's not like we are looking at a top 5. We are in the 8-14 range and the difference in talent at the spot isn't dramatic. Let's root for a momentum building couple games heading into the offseason. I believe heading into the offseason on a high note is more important
    I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I believe heading into the off season on a dreadful note will call for more change. I will still root for us on gameday of course and I always want us to win, but losing at this point doesn't make me sad at all, I just look at the bright side. It's really a win-win situation at this point.
    Change is sometimes good...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Change is sometimes good...
    And what better time than now, I can't imagine a scenario where this team gets worse (knocking on wood)

That is the right way to approach it.

That is the right way to approach it.

I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I think were gonna have a choice outta guys like Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon, CJ Mosley OLB Alabama, Taylor Lewan OT Michigan, Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo... Someone in this group is who i see us drafting as of now with pick 11.
    not a bad list

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I hope it's Mosley or Mack... I think those would make the greatest impact on our team right now. An OT won't help so much unless you're willing to bench Beatty... Pugh is playing too well at T to consider moving inside, and I'd rather get a G with our 2nd round pick. The CB pick might be okay, but i'd rather an OLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope it's Mosley or Mack... I think those would make the greatest impact on our team right now. An OT won't help so much unless you're willing to bench Beatty... Pugh is playing too well at T to consider moving inside, and I'd rather get a G with our 2nd round pick. The CB pick might be okay, but i'd rather an OLB.
    What if we resign Beason? I like those 2 a lot too, but Im looking more OL or CB if we resign Beason. Still have Williams and Paysinger. Rivers may be back too.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    What if we resign Beason? I like those 2 a lot too, but Im looking more OL or CB if we resign Beason. Still have Williams and Paysinger. Rivers may be back too.
    Mosley next to Beason would fun to watch.. Williams/Paysinger on the other side of that.. Pretty fast group of LBers for sure.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."