+ Reply to Thread

only ONE thing will stop us from beating GB...

The Referees

We allsaw what happened in the first meeting. The calls were embarrassing and it was obvious tho they wanted the packers to win.

Just like today with the J-Will Tackle, Non PI on that 3rd and goal to Hakeem Nicks.

So if these clowns can just call a even side game, the giants or packers have a chance to win. This matchup reminds me of the matchup against the pats back in week 9, double-digit on Point Spread, No onegave us and nobody will give us a chance in this game, we faced prettyboy Tom Brady, Now PrettyBoy Aaron Rodgers, Other then that should be a good game and cant wait until 4:30 sunday afternoon

Bring On the CheeseHeads

GO Giants!!!

Re: only ONE thing will stop us from beating GB...

I say Penalties will stop us

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]

The Referees

We all*saw what happened in the first meeting. The calls were embarrassing and it was obvious tho they wanted the packers to win.

Just like today with the J-Will Tackle, Non PI on that 3rd and goal to Hakeem Nicks.

So if these clowns can just call a even side game, the giants or packers have a chance to win. This matchup reminds me of the matchup against the pats back in week 9, double-digit on Point Spread, No one*gave us and nobody will give us a chance in this game, we faced prettyboy Tom Brady, Now PrettyBoy Aaron Rodgers, Other then that should be a good game and cant wait until 4:30 sunday afternoon

Bring On the CheeseHeads

GO Giants!!!

[/quote]

Did anyone besides me kick the wall with all the
    ....THE PLAY STANDS AS CALLED.... GOOD GRIEF THEY HAD TO BE BOUGHT OFF.

i don't buy into the ref conspiracy that so many advocate, not that the author of this thread is necessarily advocating the same.

we got away with some stuff during that game too.

the one thing that will stop us from beating GB is the defense not playing its best game of the season.

I am convinced the NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]i don't buy into the ref conspiracy that so many advocate, not that the author of this thread is necessarily advocating the same.

we got away with some stuff during that game too.

the one thing that will stop us from beating GB is the defense not playing its best game of the season.[/quote]

Bless your bleeding heart.

Veteran

The refs need to step up their game too. The last Packers-Giants game had full Michael Jordan rules in effect on Rodgers.

But still, the Giants can't use the refs as an excuse....they didn't make enough plays on defense in the 1st game to win it.