+ Reply to Thread

Did Aikman say that Eli broke Phil's Playoff TD passing record or tie it on the last TD pass to Manningham?

Aikman commented when Manning connected with Manningham for the 3rd TD pass & he either said Manning broke or tied Phil's playoff record for the most playoff TD passes.

Did anyone else hear that or was I so excited I just heard something that wasn't accurate?

Probably doesn't matter because looks as though before Eli's done with the Giants barring a trade or injury he will own all the NY Giant All Time Passing records right?

Veteran

Re: Did Aikman say that Eli broke Phil's Playoff TD passing record or tie it on the last TD pass to Manningham?

Yeah, I saw on ESPN Stats that he now holds the franchise record

Veteran

Re: Did Aikman say that Eli broke Phil's Playoff TD passing record or tie it on the last TD pass to Manningham?

Eli - 11
    Simms - 10.

[quote user="Pakman"]Yeah, I saw on ESPN Stats that he now holds the franchise record[/quote]

I wasn't in la la land then.... hmmmmm. Good job with the quick response thanks.

Hats off to Elisha, rewriting our record books once again!

That kid from Ole Miss is playing pretty good....

[quote user="Itlan"]Eli - 11
    Simms - 10.[/quote]

Clearly you are a terrible Giants fan because you have their jersey numbers switched.

*badum chssss!!*

[quote user="TrueBlue10"][quote user="Itlan"]Eli - 11
    Simms - 10.[/quote]

Clearly you are a terrible Giants fan because you have their jersey numbers switched.

*badum chssss!!*
    [/quote]
    Excellent.