+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draft needs for all 32 teams by position

Draft needs for all 32 teams by position

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...r-all-32-teams

11. New York Giants
    Record: 5-9
    Needs: LB, CB, interior OL
    Analysis: Jon Beason has been fantastic since his arrival from Carolina, but there is still a need at the other linebacker spots. They are also in need of some more speed and athleticism in the secondary.
    Nice to see someone agrees with me and isn't on the "OMG WE NEED MOAR PASS RUSHERS" train...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...r-all-32-teams

Nice to see someone agrees with me and isn't on the "OMG WE NEED MOAR PASS RUSHERS" train...
    Those are definitely among our top needs. I do not think passer rusher is a huge need but if we could get an OLB who could rush the passer like Mack then that would be great. TE has to be up there as well

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Those are definitely among our top needs. I do not think passer rusher is a huge need but if we could get an OLB who could rush the passer like Mack then that would be great. TE has to be up there as well
    I'd be happy to get an OLB that can actually cover a TE. Do that, and the days of TE or slot slant insta-win against our defense are OVER.

And yes, I agree that TE would be the next need (the exercise on the site was identify the top 3 needs, and TE comes in at #4)

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

G, LB, CB.. I concur

I agree, but I would put OL as the #1 priority. DB then LB if we resign Beason, which Reese probably wont.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

We are in the bottom of the league in sacks, of course pass rusher is a need. That said, Oline is the biggest need. I'd like to fill that oline need mostly in free agency with guys who can start day 1.

I'd say interior oline, pass rusher, CB as top 3 needs. Then LB, 3tech, TE as our next needs. Resigning Beason is a must otherwise I'd bump LB up on the list.

If we loose the next 2 games and are in position to get Barr or Mack that would help the LB and edge rusher needs in one pick. We also need offensive play makers when nicks walks. So either a WR or TE who can be a threat is important.
    Last edited by DarceChoke; 12-18-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Veteran
    We have no pass rushers on the team. It's not a matter of having "moar" it's a matter of having atleast 1 on our team

We're tied for 26th in the league in sacks. There's a bunch of question marks on the dline: Tuck will be even older if he's back, Kiwi hasn't played well, JPP is injured, Moore hasn't played much, Linval Joseph is a FA, etc.

I'd say interior OL, dline, LB.

+ Reply to Thread