+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Tebow has come down from above....

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="NYCDBS"]Kid is for real dropped 316 and rushed for 50 on the #1 defense in the league. Congratulations!!!![/quote]

Nothing will ever make all his critics believe in him. He surprised me tonight, but I still don't think he is a starting NFL qb in this league.

However, I am happy that he has an organization that seems to believe in him right now. I say "seems", because I don't know if it's so much that htey believe in him as much as they just think he's their best option right now. I'm happy he has an opportunity. He has been making the best of it, but it seems as if he will have a short leash for the rest of his career.
    [/quote]

I do see your point however as far as starting quarterbacks in this league go I think he has proven that he absolutely can play at this level. Not every team can have guys like Eli Brees and Brady you don't need to. Trent Dilfer won a superbowl!!! Id take Tebow over him all day.

lmao! ^^

[quote user="JMFP2"]I think it's awesome.[/quote]Great story, great kidand a joy to watch.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Sad thing is though, has anyone been looking at at Elway whenever Tebow's playing, he looks like he plain hates the kid. Probably because he's not the only football name in Denver anymore. Get a life Johnny Boy!!!

[quote user="bigal1giant"]Sad thing is though, has anyone been looking at at Elway whenever Tebow's playing, he looks like he plain hates the kid. Probably because he's not the only football name in Denver anymore. Get a life Johnny Boy!!![/quote]
    He does. Everytime Tebow wins a game Elway's heart gets a little smaller...
    LOL
    I just wonder how long until Elway resigns because tebow cant be let go now that he is winning playoff games and makes more money then any other player in sport today.

[quote user="bigal1giant"]Sad thing is though, has anyone been looking at at Elway whenever Tebow's playing, he looks like he plain hates the kid. Probably because he's not the only football name in Denver anymore. Get a life Johnny Boy!!![/quote]I think its because they want to draft another QB but cant if he keeps winning.The fans would revolt.

[quote user="gsp3"][quote user="barran21"][/quote]

Yep, you'll also being seeing a lot of Skip saying i told ya so haha[/quote]

Yup then you'll see him kissing the Giant's booty as well. He thinks Greenbay overrated.