+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

McShay's first mock

Sorry if the title is a bit misleading... I forgot to say it was only the top 10 but it is very possible that we are in the top 10 when it is all said and done so that is why I posted it

He has Clowney falling all the way to the 5th pick and Barr getting picked 7th? If that were to happen we could seriously have a shot of getting one of those two guys which is crazy to think. I am praying for a QB run really badly! If we could get Barr without trading up I would be absolutely pumped!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Mosley, Watkins and Evans still on the board.. I'd be happy with any of them

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Mosley, Watkins and Evans still on the board.. I'd be happy with any of them
    Yeah this makes me feel good knowing that we have a really good shot at landing a stud. JR needs to start this draft off hot with someone like Mack, Barr, Mosley, or maybe Evans!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah this makes me feel good knowing that we have a really good shot at landing a stud. JR needs to start this draft off hot with someone like Mack, Barr, Mosley, or maybe Evans!
    I'm all for Watkins/Evans. Someone who can tear the top off of a defense! I feel we can still land a nice LB in the 2nd as well....
    SuperMario82 on old GMB

I would be surprised if sammy watkins gets past the bucs,they can have him opposite of jackson and extra weapon for there qb.

What happened to Tajh Boyd's stock? Why has he fallen so much? Because he is short? CBS has him as a 3-4th rounder now... Im scratching my head on this. Didnt we learn from Drew Brees or Russell Wilson? It wasnt long ago he was competing with Bridgewater for that #1 pick.

5trive for Fiv5

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    What happened to Tajh Boyd's stock? Why has he fallen so much? Because he is short? CBS has him as a 3-4th rounder now... Im scratching my head on this. Didnt we learn from Drew Brees or Russell Wilson? It wasnt long ago he was competing with Bridgewater for that #1 pick.
    If he's there in the fourth I'd take him.

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    If he's there in the fourth I'd take him.
    Another reason why it was stupid to draft Nassib... If Boyd is there in the 2nd I would love the Giants to take him, but we wont. He could easily be the next QB for our team.

5trive for Fiv5

I swear once he lost to Famous Jameis he just fell off the map as far as stock but I really do not know why. I would want to say the system plays a role in that but Derek Carr is a spread offense and he is projected #6 in this mock.... kind of a strange deal

Starter
    Another reason why it was stupid to draft Nassib... If Boyd is there in the 2nd I would love the Giants to take him, but we wont. He could easily be the next QB for our team.
    Nassib was a waste but you can't dwell on that. I mean look at the Browns or Jags lol they waste first rounders on QBs that will be replaced a mere 2-3 years later.. now that's bad! I'd go third round max on Boyd, he could be good.