+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: McShay's first mock

We'll the win yesterday hurt. We stand at 10 now. We can't catch anyone with 11 losses next week cause the most we can have is10. Which means all the 4 win teams that lost yesterday ( browns, TB, raiders, Vikes, Jax) are all out of our reach. The only two teams we can pass now is tenn if they lose final game and poss ATL if they lose tonight and next week while we lose to skins..so best is 8th. Could of picked in top 5 had we lost out. Worst is back around 14/15 due to so many 7 win teams we can't tie. You have steelers who have tie breaker on us, lions and GB who we beat all sitting right behind us as well as two others which I'm not sure how tie breaker would work with them, I think rams are one of them and the jets. Those are all teams we can tie should we win and they lose.

So due to our win yesterday it's a pretty wide gap of where we will fall
    Last edited by miked1958; 12-23-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I am a Yankey fan too.. I wonder if he makes it to the 2nd round..
    Wouldn't it be fitting to have Yankey as a Giant. Can't have too many New York Yankeys....ba dum dum!

Currently we are sitting 10th according to ESPN. the win yesterday didn't move us out of 9th. with all the other bottom feeders winning we moved up a couple of spots. now if we win next week then it could get realy dicey at 7-9. We can't pass GB because they most losses they can have is 8 and we already have 9.
    Last edited by Giant303; 12-23-2013 at 12:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread