+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="flamethrower"]At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.
    [/quote]

Are you even watching the game? The bias the refs are showing towards GB is ridiculous. No wonder why you are not being taken seriously here, shouldn;t you get back to ****ing your mother out back in the mobile home?
    [/quote] I only saw 2 calls that went the way you are claiming the whole game went.
    And if that was the case. Would you kindly explain why the Giants are gonna leave Green Bay with a win? Not an excuse. Not a Conspiracy. Explain why, if the Packers are in cahoots with the refs are they trailing, and gonna lose by 17 points to the Giants. You Giants fans should be happy. You won. I am getting tired of being not a Giant fan. Defending the play of the Giants. Against supposed Giants fans who think that the whole wide world is against them. News flash. You WON. Be Happy.
    [/quote]Obviously you just watched part of the game or you were busy looking inside the potato chips bag. How else you can explain all the NON Calls on the late hits on Eli? And then Bam! Osi hits Rodgers legally and gets a phantom "hit on the head" play! That resulted in keeping the drive alive and scoring 7.

Veteran

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

It's amazing that anyone thinks a few calls one way or the other can not help nudge one team to victory. Obviously, it could not be blatant enough to be so over the top obvious (although that fumble was about as close as one could get), that is gets severely called out by the fans/media , but it could definitely happen. Now is it happening, I would hope not, but stop insulting our intelligence with this bogus thought process that there is no way it could happen.

Not sure what the issue was (ratings, etc,), but clearly, the officials had some kind of agenda during the game tonight. How else could one explain the ruling on the Greg Jennings fumble. The play was ruled a fumble on the field, the call was changed, then the official in the booth upheld it. The fumble was clear as day, and when the official said the ruling stands, there was no further explanation as to what they saw. I guess the silver lining is the W feels that much sweeter because GB needed help and still got blasted.

But did those calls against the Giants change the results of the game. When those calls happened the Giants were winning. Final result Giants won. Refs blew calls I admit. But, Those didn't effect the outcome of the game. And, for the most part the refs kept their whistles in their pockets. Which as far as I am concerned makes a better game. Or, would you rather see a game that the refs call penalties on every single solitary play.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="flamethrower"]But did those calls against the Giants change the results of the game. When those calls happened the Giants were winning. Final result Giants won. Refs blew calls I admit. But, Those didn't effect the outcome of the game. And, for the most part the refs kept their whistles in their pockets. Which as far as I am concerned makes a better game. Or, would you rather see a game that the refs call penalties on every single solitary play.
    [/quote]

You just don't get it. The Giants won in spite of the refs. With instant replay it shouldn't come down to that.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"]But did those calls against the Giants change the results of the game. When those calls happened the Giants were winning. Final result Giants won. Refs blew calls I admit. But, Those didn't effect the outcome of the game. And, for the most part the refs kept their whistles in their pockets. Which as far as I am concerned makes a better game. Or, would you rather see a game that the refs call penalties on every single solitary play.
    [/quote]

You just don't get it. The Giants won in spite of the refs. With instant replay it shouldn't come down to that.[/quote]
    Gee why don't we shut the NFL totally down til we have the robots that can do perfect jobs. Only place I ever saw that had robot refs, also had 100% robot players. What you want is the Spacely Sprockets playing the Cogswell Cogs every single solitary week.
    That is shown on a cartoon show called the Jetsons.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Veteran

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"]But did those calls against the Giants change the results of the game. When those calls happened the Giants were winning. Final result Giants won. Refs blew calls I admit. But, Those didn't effect the outcome of the game. And, for the most part the refs kept their whistles in their pockets. Which as far as I am concerned makes a better game. Or, would you rather see a game that the refs call penalties on every single solitary play.
    [/quote]

You just don't get it. The Giants won in spite of the refs. With instant replay it shouldn't come down to that.[/quote]
    Gee why don't we shut the NFL totally down til we have the robots that can do perfect jobs. Only place I ever saw that had robot refs, also had 100% robot players. What you want is the Spacely Sprockets playing the Cogswell Cogs every single solitary week.
    That is shown on a cartoon show called the Jetsons.
    [/quote]

Yeah crazy talk. And why don't we just invent these moving picture cameras and give them zoom lenses and record the game so we can play the moving pictures back extra slow so the refs can see exactly what happened? Then we can all go home from the stadium on mars in our spaceships.

Bench Player

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

Sounded like you had quite alot of Giants fans at Lambeau. How did they manage to get tickets. I thought you had to go an a waiting list to get tickets to a Greenbay game. Did the owners of seats sell them to Giants fans? Pretty stupid....If I have already paid for the tickets why not <u>give</u> or sell them to a packers fan...thats just me....heard alot of CRUUUUUUZ being shouted at the game....Also we will be adding our fourth ring this year as well........I will give you the edge pre 1967 with 9 championships to our 4.....I mean it is called the Lombardi Trophy. I just love the feeling I have knowing we kicked the crap out of you this time and how pissed you are that your season has come to an end.....Sorry weeds.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Bench Player

Sounded like you had quite alot of Giants fans at Lambeau. How did they
    manage to get tickets. I thought you had to go an a waiting list to get
    tickets to a Greenbay game. Did the owners of seats sell them to Giants
    fans? Pretty stupid....If I have already paid for the tickets why not <u>give</u>
    or sell them to a packers fan...thats just me....heard alot of
    CRUUUUUUZ being shouted at the game....Also we will be adding our fourth
    ring this year as well........I will give you the edge pre 1967 with 9
    championships to our 4.....I mean it is called the Lombardi Trophy. I
    just love the feeling I have knowing we kicked the crap out of you this
    time and how pissed you are that your season has come to an
    end.....Sorry weeds.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Bench Player

Its to easy to sit back and be able to see everything in replay and judge the refs. They all make bad calls in almost every game. They get one shot at it. Now with replay a bad call can be over turned. I think in the end it will all equal out. The better team will win.
    <font color="#0000FF">GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!</font>

+ Reply to Thread