+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

GREAT sign at the SF airport following their win over the Saints

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...194804091.html

(sorry - can't link)

I sure hope there isn't one similiar to this after this weekend!

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game This Thread is FAIL!!

Giants win. May this stupid Conspiracy theory DIE now.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

I will bump this stupid thread until next season. That way we all get to see how stupid the Op was who started this stupidity. But, he will have all offseason to invent new, and to him original conspiracy theories to explain why the Giants didn't win by at least 60 points.

[quote user="flamethrower"]I will bump this stupid thread until next season. That way we all get to see how stupid the Op was who started this stupidity. But, he will have all offseason to invent new, and to him original conspiracy theories to explain why the Giants didn't win by at least 60 points.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Anytime you want to challengeme on sports IQ or IQ in general you are on. I have read many of your posts and I really believe you are borderline ******ed. Too bad for you. </P>

Until you man up. And, answer my question. "Seeing as how the NFL is Conspiring against the Giants. And you seem to want to invent conspiracies. Did the Moon Landings happen?"
    Til You answer this question. You got nothing. Could it be that the NFL is not conspiring against the Giants? Could it be that you, not me are the ***? If you are half as smart as you think you are. You should have already answered the question. Not tap-dance the issue.

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Axels15"]Those two calls you mention went directly to two Packers TDs.

How can you not see how bad that is?[/quote]

I think this guy is "special". Don't hold it against him.[/quote]
    This. Have not even read this whole thread but in most of our wins we won in spite of the refs. Also u had the bad dj ware spot at midfield. That led to a fg for gb. No holding calls on GB? Really

No holds or maybe just 1 against SF the whole game.

Giants get a nice gain they throw the holding flag. Never on a neg play

What about the first green bay game? Ballards knee in the still photo. Jennings td in endzone where he didn't maintain control throughout the catch.
    Atlanta you had the sideline catch by nicks mared back in the two minute drill. Eli and the coaches all assumed in had the first down with the forward progress. Cost us points.

This is just naming a few off top of my head.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

You honestly didn't think that if the Giants won today. I would not bump this thread to prove that the Conspiracies don't exist. Well <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">BUMP BUMP</font></font>

Gotta move this stupid thread back to the front page. I want everyone to see how stupid this thread actually was. To the Giants fans who didn't buy into this foolishness. Happy 4th Lombardi, and 8th championship of the NFL over all.
    <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">BUMP BUMP</font></font>

You can bump ally you want thefact is the Referees in the Packers game should have been investigated.

Had they actually did what you say they are guilty of doing. Would the Giants be Champs? <font size="6">NO!<font size="3"> They would not be. And, either the Packers, Patriots, or 49ers would be champs.</font></font>