+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

[quote user="flamethrower"]Had they actually did what you say they are guilty of doing. Would the Giants be Champs? <font size="6">NO!<font size="3"> They would not be. And, either the Packers, Patriots, or 49ers would be champs.</font></font>
    [/quote]

Giants won in spite of the refs. Giants are just too good.

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"]Had they actually did what you say they are guilty of doing. Would the Giants be Champs? <font size="6">NO!<font size="3"> They would not be. And, either the Packers, Patriots, or 49ers would be champs.</font></font>
    [/quote]

Giants won in spite of the refs. Giants are just too good.[/quote]
    OK try this moron. If the Giants won the Super Bowl there was no conspiracy. If the Packers, Saints, Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, 49ers, Texans, Broncos, Falcons won the Super Bowl. Then there was a conspiracy. Seeing as how the Giants won the Super Bowl. There <font size="6">Was No Stupid Conspiracy. </font>
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

[quote user="TroyArcher"]The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.[/quote] HOW DID THAT WORK OUT??? F-THE REF'S!

[quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="TroyArcher"]The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.[/quote] HOW DID THAT WORK OUT??? F-THE REF'S![/quote]
    Thank your for basically agreeing with me on this.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="TroyArcher"]The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.[/quote] HOW DID THAT WORK OUT??? F-THE REF'S![/quote]
    Thank your for basically agreeing with me on this.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I am not sure he argeed with you but if he did he is also a moron. </P>

Well some Conspiracy. Ain't conspiracies supposed to prevent something. You claimed that the NFL Was Conspiring to keep the Giants from even making the NFC Championship game. Remind me who was the team that won the Super Bowl. 1 hint stupid. You are on their message board.

The NFL Don't want the Eagles to ever win a Lombardi, but to be fair to them they allow them to be a great Regular season team, but there are some times when they are too hot so the NFL has to make them take a bad season just to keep them in place

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]The NFL Don't want the Eagles to ever win a Lombardi, but to be fair to them they allow them to be a great Regular season team, but there are some times when they are too hot so the NFL has to make them take a bad season just to keep them in place

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol [/quote]
    Damn now that is Funny. LMAO!!!