+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

[quote user="flamethrower"][/quote]You seem kinda angry? Why is this? We certainly have no beef with your team. Since you <u>are not</u> one of our hated rivals. And I think its cool that a fan not from the NFC East would want to come on and talk with us. It brings another element to the boards. Plus you don't like the Cowboys. Instant plus!

We are happy to have you here Flamethrower, so chill out lol

Also I'm curious. What team were you a fan of before the Texans?

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="flamethrower"][/quote]You seem kinda angry? Why is this? We certainly have no beef with your team. Since you <u>are not</u> one of our hated rivals. And I think its cool that a fan not from the NFC East would want to come on and talk with us. It brings another element to the boards. Plus you don't like the Cowboys. Instant plus!

We are happy to have you here Flamethrower, so chill out lol

Also I'm curious. What team were you a fan of before the Texans?
    [/quote]
    Angry you say? Nope not at all. I was just replying on a thread. the other person felt the need to get Stupid. I felt the need to let him know how stupid I could have gone if I felt the need to. Haven't liked the Cowgirls since Jerry Jones Fired Jimmie Johnson.
    Favorite team before the Texans easy the Oilers. Just got me mad on the reason that they left. Adams wanted a free stadium that he only had to pay rent on after it was built. Notice the only city that would do that. Almost exactly the same thing going on in Minnesota. The Vikings want a brand new state of the art place to play. But, don't want to pay more than half of it at most. And, they also want to chose where it is built. We won't see the Minnesota Vikings much longer. I have a feeling that the Los Angeles market will soon have both an AFC team, and the Vikings for the NFC. AFC will either be the Raiders, or Chargers.
    And, the only beef I have had was with that Titans fan. I kept my comments nice. Had I wanted to, I could have gone into RnR mode on him if I wanted to.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]He died in his third year moron. My point was that certain players and teams get the benefit of the whistle. How many times have you heard that a great hitter gets a bigger strike zone, you couldn't play defense against Jordan without getting a foul called, the Saints never get a holding call at home. You can say it doesn't exist but it does. The Giants will have to overcome the zebras and the Packers to win on Sunday.[/quote]
    Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)] </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]

Are these guys STILL crying about the refs?? I thought the high school football seasons have ended in most parts of the country....

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]He died in his third year moron. My point was that certain players and teams get the benefit of the whistle. How many times have you heard that a great hitter gets a bigger strike zone, you couldn't play defense against Jordan without getting a foul called, the Saints never get a holding call at home. You can say it doesn't exist but it does. The Giants will have to overcome the zebras and the Packers to win on Sunday.[/quote]
    Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)]* </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]
    [/quote]

You are a fool if you don't think refs give preferential traeatment to some Superstars and some home teams in most sports. Stick your head back in the sand. Very cute use of the emoticons. You are a real artist.

Total hores s....t Post something else troll

[quote user="weeds123"]Are these guys STILL crying about the refs?? I thought the high school football seasons have ended in most parts of the country....
    [/quote]

Answer one question and I wlll then let it rest. Did you watch Michael Jordan play? Did he get the benefit of the whistle? I must have seen a 100 phantom foul calls on Jordan if I saw one.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]He died in his third year moron. My point was that certain players and teams get the benefit of the whistle. How many times have you heard that a great hitter gets a bigger strike zone, you couldn't play defense against Jordan without getting a foul called, the Saints never get a holding call at home. You can say it doesn't exist but it does. The Giants will have to overcome the zebras and the Packers to win on Sunday.[/quote]
    Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)] </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]
    [/quote]

You are a fool if you don't think refs give preferential traeatment to some Superstars and some home teams in most sports. Stick your head back in the sand. Very cute use of the emoticons. You are a real artist.[/quote]
    Someone get me a pillow, and a blanket. These Conspiracy theories are so <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring</font></font> that they are about to put me to[|-)]. <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">I'll make it red, and large to make my point. Conspiracy theories are BORING.<font size="4"><font color="#000000"> And if you can't accept the fact that refs are gonna do that. I got news for you. Eli also gets the benefit of Ref calls. Well did the Moon landings happen or not Mr. Conspiracy theorist?</font></font></font></font>

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]He died in his third year moron. My point was that certain players and teams get the benefit of the whistle. How many times have you heard that a great hitter gets a bigger strike zone, you couldn't play defense against Jordan without getting a foul called, the Saints never get a holding call at home. You can say it doesn't exist but it does. The Giants will have to overcome the zebras and the Packers to win on Sunday.[/quote]
    Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)]* </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]
    [/quote]

You are a fool if you don't think refs give preferential traeatment to some Superstars and some home teams in most sports. Stick your head back in the sand. Very cute use of the emoticons. You are a real artist.[/quote]
    Someone get me a pillow, and a blanket. These Conspiracy theories are so <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring</font></font> that they are about to put me to[|-)].* <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">I'll make it red, and large to make my point. Conspiracy theories are BORING.<font size="4"><font color="#000000"> And if you can't accept the fact that refs are gonna do that. I got news for you. Eli also gets the benefit of Ref calls. Well did the Moon landings happen or not Mr. Conspiracy theorist?</font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]

I deal in reality. I don't recall Eli ever getting the benefit of a call. Eli is not considered a superstar (yet). The moon thing is quite silly to bring up to make a point. JFK maybe.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="weeds123"]Are these guys STILL crying about the refs?? I thought the high school football seasons have ended in most parts of the country....
    [/quote]

Answer one question and I wlll then let it rest. Did you watch Michael Jordan play? Did he get the benefit of the whistle? I must have seen a 100 phantom foul calls on Jordan if I saw one.[/quote]
    Can we get at least in the Current Decade Please. Jordan retired after the 2003-04 NBA season. And also please get some <font size="5">Cheese to go with your <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Whine.</font></font></font>