+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>
    Can you actually show me a play somewhere that proves you 100% right. Not 50%, Not 75%. 100% with no doubt. You can't. So keep the Conspiracy theories coming. Someone who doesn't know the game might actually buy that. Me, I'll keep saying what it actually is. <font color="#FFA500"><font size="6">Dull, Tired, and <font color="#FF0000">Boring, Boring, Boring. </font></font></font>
    And as far as the Cowgirls being america's team. Saying that Insults all vets, including me.
    For 1 where is the American flag on their jersey. 2. Last time I checked there are 50 stars on our nation's flag. 3 Our nations colors are <font color="#FF0000">Red <font color="#000000">White and <font color="#000080">Blue. <font color="#000000">Not powder white, trashbag grey, and Ceran wrap blue. </font></font></font></font>
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me* [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>
    Can you actually show me a play somewhere that proves you 100% right. Not 50%, Not 75%. 100% with no doubt. You can't. So keep the Conspiracy theories coming. Someone who doesn't know the game might actually buy that. Me, I'll keep saying what it actually is. <font color="#FFA500"><font size="6">Dull, Tired, and <font color="#FF0000">Boring, Boring, Boring. </font></font></font>
    And as far as the Cowgirls being america's team. Saying that Insults all vets, including me.
    For 1 where is the American flag on their jersey. 2. Last time I checked there are 50 stars on our nation's flag. 3 Our nations colors are <font color="#FF0000">Red <font color="#000000">White and <font color="#000080">Blue. <font color="#000000">Not powder white, trashbag grey, and Ceran wrap blue. </font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]

Couldn't help yourself Jethro. So you never heard the Cowboys being called Americas Team?. Man you are really dumb.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]

Couldn't help yourself Jethro. So you never heard the Cowboys being called Americas Team?. Man you are really dumb.[/quote]
    Ok show me a real United States Official flag that has silver and white stripes, and only 2 stars on it. I sure have never seen one. Let me check the patch on one of my DCU shirts that I wore in the Iraqi desert back in 2004. I can't seem to find any Silver on it at all. In fact it has 48 stars more than it should. And, why is it red and white striped not Silver, and White striped?
    By taking the stand you did. You just admitted that you are a Cowgirl fan.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me* [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]

Couldn't help yourself Jethro. So you never heard the Cowboys being called Americas Team?. Man you are really dumb.[/quote]
    Ok show me a real United States Official flag that has silver and white stripes, and only 2 stars on it. I sure have never seen one. Let me check the patch on one of my DCU shirts that I wore in the Iraqi desert back in 2004. I can't seem to find any Silver on it at all. In fact it has 48 stars more than it should. And, why is it red and white striped not Silver, and White striped?
    [/quote]

Your stupidity is exhausting. I would love to try to educate you but I am afraid it is not possible. I am sorry you are mentally challenged but as you are from Texas it is not so noticeable.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Your stupidity is exhausting. I would love to try to educate you but I am afraid it is not possible. I am sorry you are mentally challenged but as you are from Texas it is not so noticeable.[/quote]
    What ever Cowboy fan. Still waiting for you to show me a photo of an official United States Flag that has Cowboy colors, and only 2 stars. Just 1 photo. And, also still waiting for you to explain your Conspiracy theory seeing as how the 49ers, not the Saints WON the game.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Your stupidity is exhausting. I would love to try to educate you but I am afraid it is not possible. I am sorry you are mentally challenged but as you are from Texas it is not so noticeable.[/quote]
    What ever Cowboy fan. Still waiting for you to show me a photo of an official United States Flag that has Cowboy colors, and only 2 stars. Just 1 photo. And, also still waiting for you to explain your Conspiracy theory seeing as how the 49ers, not the Saints WON the game.
    [/quote]

I explained it many times but you do not have the mental capacity to understand. You can not be taken seriously.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I explained it many times but you do not have the mental capacity to understand. You can not be taken seriously.[/quote]
    No you didn't. You made up a conspiracy theory. I saw a game yesterday that was reffed equally fair. According to your Conspiracy theory the refs were in the Saints back pocket. Yet the 49ers won. Either explain how this happened, or admit that you are WRONG!!!!

3 minutes to go in the1st quarter. Giants up by 7. If this conspiracy theory has any merit. Shouldn't the Packers be up by at least 28 at this point???

We just had a Packer Fumble depending on the replay. I wonder when the "Conspiring with the Packers" refs show up? If the play doesn't get over turned we have another bit of proof that this theory is just stupid. Call overturned. But, still no proof of the Conspiracy on that call. Still wondering why the Packers don't have 21 points yet if this Conspiracy is real??