+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

Eli has all day to throw the ball. Where are the Holding penalties that should be being called because of the supposed Conspiracy theory? And where was the Penalty on that On Side Kick that should have been called. Giants just had a Kick blocked. Why is the game still tied? If the refs are "Conspiring" with the Packers the game should be 45-10 Packers at this time.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Halftime. Hail Mary successfully done. Pending replay. Ruling confirmed Giants Touch Down. Giants 19 Packers 10 Pending PAT. If the Conspiracy theory was in effect. Why are the Packers down by 10 instead of up by 50 points??? If the refs were "In their back pockets" wouldn't Green Bay have a commanding lead at the Half????Still waiting. All I hear is Crickets Chirping.

At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.

[quote user="flamethrower"]At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.
    [/quote]

Are you even watching the game? The bias the refs are showing towards GB is ridiculous. No wonder why you are not being taken seriously here, shouldn;t you get back to ****ing your mother out back in the mobile home?

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="flamethrower"]At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.
    [/quote]

Are you even watching the game? The bias the refs are showing towards GB is ridiculous. No wonder why you are not being taken seriously here, shouldn;t you get back to ****ing your mother out back in the mobile home?
    [/quote] I only saw 2 calls that went the way you are claiming the whole game went.
    And if that was the case. Would you kindly explain why the Giants are gonna leave Green Bay with a win? Not an excuse. Not a Conspiracy. Explain why, if the Packers are in cahoots with the refs are they trailing, and gonna lose by 17 points to the Giants. You Giants fans should be happy. You won. I am getting tired of being not a Giant fan. Defending the play of the Giants. Against supposed Giants fans who think that the whole wide world is against them. News flash. You WON. Be Happy.

Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game Conspiracy theory FAILURE

Well they ain't gettin ****!

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="flamethrower"]At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.
    [/quote]

[/quote] I only saw 2 calls that went the way you are claiming the whole game went.
    And if that was the case. Would you kindly explain why the Giants are gonna leave Green Bay with a win? Not an excuse. Not a Conspiracy. Explain why, if the Packers are in cahoots with the refs are they trailing, and gonna lose by 17 points to the Giants. You Giants fans should be happy. You won. I am getting tired of being not a Giant fan. Defending the play of the Giants. Against supposed Giants fans who think that the whole wide world is against them. News flash. You WON. Be Happy.
    [/quote]

Wow calm down now Mr. Manic. Way to put words in my mouth, and btw it is still possible(as shown by the giants tonight) to win a game despite horrible officiating. If you don't agree that the refs did a horrible job tonight, the next time you see your shrink for your mania you should let them know about your new found delusional symptoms as well.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="flamethrower"]At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You just proved yourself a complete moron. Even the Packer fans will admit the refs were horrible. They have class, you don't.

Veteran

Those two calls you mention went directly to two Packers TDs.

How can you not see how bad that is?

[quote user="Axels15"]Those two calls you mention went directly to two Packers TDs.

How can you not see how bad that is?[/quote]

I think this guy is "special". Don't hold it against him.