+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Our playoff game didn't count

You won't see much about it on ESPN or NFL network. You won't hear much about it on the radio. No.

It will be all Tim Tebow.

Oh well.

This was by far our best game of the year. Offense was flat to start, but I just think we had to work out some nerves. Very proud of our football team right now. This.season is already a success no matter what happens. They showed heart and strength today. Love it. Team sport all around. Great coaching, did i say that?

Time now to take the cheese off the top of the mountain.

Go Giants

Veteran

Re: Our playoff game didn't count

This is why I'm glad to have the NFL network....ESPN blows.....don't expect any props from Cris Carter, that's for sure.

who cares? The Giants won and they were favorites, Tebow won and it was a huge upset.

And in dramatic fashion.

All-Pro

[quote user="jaygoon"]who cares? The Giants won and they were favorites, Tebow won and it was a huge upset.

And in dramatic fashion.[/quote]

No doubt. Just saying, don't expect to.see any highlights on TV or analysis. BTW, it wasn't as big an upset as you think. @ Denver, with many key injuries for Pitt.

lets 'em be cool with us no problem!

we like to concentrate without the spotlight!

Go Giants!

There are only four games played on Wild Card Weekend so I'm sure we will be hearing about all of them.

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="jaygoon"]who cares? The Giants won and they were favorites, Tebow won and it was a huge upset.

And in dramatic fashion.[/quote]

No doubt. Just saying, don't expect to.see any highlights on TV or analysis. BTW, it wasn't as big an upset as you think. @ Denver, with many key injuries for Pitt.[/quote]
    Been watching for 40 minutes and nothing but Denver coverage
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of the experts give us major props, mostly our defense at that. They seem to give us more credit when we run the ball hard and play great defense versus airing it out with Eli.

[quote user="TuckYou"]You won't see much about it on ESPN or NFL network. You won't hear much about it on the radio. No.

It will be all Tim Tebow.

Oh well.

This was by far our best game of the year. Offense was flat to start, but I just think we had to work out some nerves. Very proud of our football team right now. This.season is already a success no matter what happens. They showed heart and strength today. Love it. Team sport all around. Great coaching, did i say that?

Time now to take the cheese off the top of the mountain.

Go Giants[/quote]

That's just because they played the late game that no one thought they'd win. Does it really matter any way? We know what happened today and, more importantly, the players know and can build off the last three wins.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I expected Denver to win. I'm surprised it was that close.

No Mendenhall, Clark, or Pouncey + a hobbled Roethlisberger + the most overrated safety in the NFL = Upset. I can't believe everyone still picked the Steelers.