Closed Thread
    Bench Player

Tired of all the WR.. OSI RB talk around here

Lets set the record straight with everything are Wr are young and did a great job this year. thats why Eli had his best season yet with out plax. RB are fine injuryed all season but will be fine so there is no reason to sign a washed up LDT. You really want to get ride of a leader of the D like Osi??? Are u stupid??? Osi will come back strong next year. The biggest Problem the Gmen had this year was Injury and LB. I personally think we need a whole new LB corp. Thats my opinion. I personally think that Bradshaw will be the future of the Giants. For all of you that want to bash me out that one remember tiki?? Was third down back and back up for acouple of years and then all of us loved him. Bradshaw will be the same and he is alot harder and better then tiki if given time to come to his own. This is all my opinion. Let the bashing start lol

Re: Tired of all the WR.. OSI RB talk around here

So you have can have your opinion but you bash others for theres?

Re: Tired of all the WR.. OSI RB talk around here

If you're tired of certain topics, you dont have to click on them
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka