+ Reply to Thread

Matt Ryan's happy feet

Congrats to our defense for a great game but "Matty Ice" clearly has the wrong nickname. His pocket presence was terrible and he had one of the worst cases of happy feet I've seen. He hurried his throws all day. He is nowhere near the level of Eli and the other top QBs,

Re: Matt Ryan's happy feet

I don't remember him taking any shots down the field, and it seemed like every pass was within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. He's got some work to do.

he good only to get better but most people who are football experts had the falcons winning this game. the team didnt even score a point.

[quote user="tittletoshofner"]Congrats to our defense for a great game but "Matty Ice" clearly has the wrong nickname. His pocket presence was terrible and he had one of the worst cases of happy feet I've seen. He hurried his throws all day. He is nowhere near the level of Eli and the other top QBs,[/quote]
    Of course, every expert will try to find a reason to put him above Eli -- even if Eli wins another SB.

Giants put Matt on ice today.

[quote user="PrideofNY"]I don't remember him taking any shots down the field, and it seemed like every pass was within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. He's got some work to do.
    [/quote]Because he doesn't. I went into depth on Ryan's inability to go deep consistently earlier in the week.