+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My pick is only contingent if we get new staff. Saying that I want any offensive position Watkins, Evans etc. let Nicks go and spend the cash on a FA o-lineman. Go D in the 2nd and o-line in 3rd

A mix of need and talent in my top 5 as of now.

1) Khalil Mack
    2) Mike Evans
    3) Sammy Watkins
    4) Darqueze Dennard
    5) Ra'shede Hageman

Veteran
    I really hope we trade back if mack isn't there

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    I really hope we trade back if mack isn't there
    It could always happen if we end up with the 9th overall pick for example and one of the QBs is still available. Someone like the Cardinals or Bears (If Cutler leaves) could trade up with us.

My top 5
    1. Mack
    2. Mosley
    3. Darqueze Dennard
    4. Mike Evans
    5. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Now that we know were picking in the 9-14 range, give me ur top 5 most hopeful players that will be there for us, starting with the one you hope will be there most. Obviously Clowney, Barr, Bridegwater, and a handful of others probably won't be there. Hence "realistic" part of the thread. I'm intrested to see which players you guys are hoping for now and who u think will be available.

Heres my top 5 personal big board for Gmen, as of today. I believe were picking 11th as of right this second.

1). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- This is my Best case scenario as most know. I'm huge fan of Mike Evans. This guys gonna dominate with his physicality, size, strength, blocking, redzone capabilities, speed..etc The giants need that big physical outside threat and Mike Evans is that. He reminds alot of Vincent Jackson.. I also think Alshon Jeffrey when i think of Mike Evans..

2).CJ Mosley OLB Bama- Im taking the safe route here. CJ Mosley dosne't have huge upside, nor is he a flashy player, but he plays both the run and the pass well, specailizing in the pass, and is very heady player, whos a 3down backer.. He's gonna come in and do his job and be a above avg LB in the NFL the next 10yrs.. Very little risk with this guy..

3).Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- Good sized, fast, physical, corner, with some ball skills and fiestiness in the run game. Where do i sign up? Very athletic player. Definite NFL starter in my opinion.

4).Jason Verrett CB Tcu- Another corner i'm completely sold on is Verrett. This kids got bigtime ball skills, plays bigger then his size, and is lockdown cornerback. What he lacks in size, he makes up for with physical play and savy.

5).Marqise Lee WR Usc- Hes not big and physical like Evans, but he still can get behind a defense and is a really good route runner. A trio of Randle, Cruz, and Lee, is certainly intriguing blend of wr's. I just think hes to good to not be i n my top 5.
    I really think at a rookie Lee will be the best Rookie WR. He may even be the best receiver to be coming out as his game will really translate in the pros.

Im really surprised people are talking about him.. awesome prospect. Not to mention, his measurables are going to be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    my 5.. as of now

Mosley
    Watkins
    Evans
    Dennard
    Yankey (possible reach? trade back option)

I think Mack will be gone
    Dennard and Gilbert would make my Honarble Mention part of my list. I agree, i got Mack being gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    I really think at a rookie Lee will be the best Rookie WR. He may even be the best receiver to be coming out as his game will really translate in the pros.

Im really surprised people are talking about him.. awesome prospect. Not to mention, his measurables are going to be fantastic.
    The injury hurt lee's stock some. He was perdicted top 10 before. But still, hes proven hes back and just torched Fresno St to the tune of 118yrds and 2tds. This kids the complete package.

U guys should really check out Jason Verrett CB Tcu if u haven't. This kids all world. I know he dosne't have elite size, but hes got elite ball skills and instincts, and the speed to stay with just about anyone.. Hes one of the most talented CB's in this class. I got him 2nd behind only Ekpre-Olomu at this point.

With Jake Matthews being gone by the time we pick............there are still very good LT that we could snag with our first pick Cyrus Kouandjio would be great......if not Taylor Lewan would be fine. With the 2nd pick Travis Swanson at center would be great. 3rd pick at guard Zack Martin or Cyril Richardson would be nice additions...............all the men are huge (300lbs+) ..........it would pay dividends for years to come.............as far as beatty? Keep him as a rotational player...........mix him in somehow? Trade him?