Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    For me
    Mack
    Ealy
    Lee
    Ogbuehi
    Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I agree but for this team im not sure how much sense a TE is at 12. Now if we have a different OC that can utilize more then 1 inside receiver at a time we can talk. As long as this offense is in place I cant see taking 1 that high
    I do agree with regards to our situation.

That said, I do not think we can afford the combination or Myers and Gilbride again in 2014. Myers isn't a terrible player he just plays too much into that finesse offense trap that Gilbride falls into far too often.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Now that we know were picking in the 9-14 range, give me ur top 5 most hopeful players that will be there for us, starting with the one you hope will be there most. Obviously Clowney, Barr, Bridegwater, and a handful of others probably won't be there. Hence "realistic" part of the thread. I'm intrested to see which players you guys are hoping for now and who u think will be available.

Heres my top 5 personal big board for Gmen, as of today. I believe were picking 11th as of right this second.

1). Mike Evans WR Texas A&M- This is my Best case scenario as most know. I'm huge fan of Mike Evans. This guys gonna dominate with his physicality, size, strength, blocking, redzone capabilities, speed..etc The giants need that big physical outside threat and Mike Evans is that. He reminds alot of Vincent Jackson.. I also think Alshon Jeffrey when i think of Mike Evans..

2).CJ Mosley OLB Bama- Im taking the safe route here. CJ Mosley dosne't have huge upside, nor is he a flashy player, but he plays both the run and the pass well, specailizing in the pass, and is very heady player, whos a 3down backer.. He's gonna come in and do his job and be a above avg LB in the NFL the next 10yrs.. Very little risk with this guy..

3).Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- Good sized, fast, physical, corner, with some ball skills and fiestiness in the run game. Where do i sign up? Very athletic player. Definite NFL starter in my opinion.

4).Jason Verrett CB Tcu- Another corner i'm completely sold on is Verrett. This kids got bigtime ball skills, plays bigger then his size, and is lockdown cornerback. What he lacks in size, he makes up for with physical play and savy.

5).Marqise Lee WR Usc- Hes not big and physical like Evans, but he still can get behind a defense and is a really good route runner. A trio of Randle, Cruz, and Lee, is certainly intriguing blend of wr's. I just think hes to good to not be i n my top 5.
    I am a little surprised to see Watkins not on your list. I know you like him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I am a little surprised to see Watkins not on your list. I know you like him
    I was assuming he was gone when i made this list..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I was assuming he was gone when i made this list..
    Watkins will be a top 10 pick. I think he will be the 1st WR taken. Probably Bucs at 7, Bills at 9.

5trive for Fiv5

My new list..

1). Mike Evans WR Tex A&M
    2). Kony Ealy DE Mizzo- This is a great pick to take over for Tuck going forward..
    3). Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon- If he comes out, i love this kid..I've heard conflicting reports about his going pro..
    4). Khalil Mack LB Buffalo- I'd be surprised if he makes it to us, but if he does, hes on my top 5..
    5). Marqise Lee WR Usc

I'd put Watkins in my top 5, but think hes gonna be gone.

My Hon Mention guys- Eric Ebron(if gilbride is def gone), D.Dennard CB Mich St, J.Gilbert CB Ok St, J.Verrett CB Tcu, Jace Amaro TE Tex Tech...