+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Down to the wire...

I'm up by 19 points and have Gio Bernard left.

My opponent has AJ Green, Joique Bell, and Justin Tucker left.

What are my odds of winning?

Also. **** Tennesee. All they had to do was not score 10 points in the last 5 minutes and let Arizona run out the clock instead of giving it to goddamn mendenall. Or if not, actually score on their first OT possession so that Arizona wouldn't give it to goddamn mendenhall. Now goddamn mendenhall has 4 extra points that he wouldn't have had. I would have had this game in the bag...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

That's tough to call. I have one coming down to the wire, too.

Winner of this game plays in the Championship for 2 grand. Loser of that Championship game gets 1 grand, though, so this matchup is freaking huge.

I'm Baroody's Bombs, by the way.

I'm just wondering about Bell... isn't Reggie Bush active on monday? It was a last minute addition by my opponent, who had Adrian Peterson...

Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Bush will play, but Bell is always a solid bet for 4-5 receptions and 6-10 carries. He also gets some goal-line work. He's very solid in my 1/2 PPR format (pictured above).

I'm pissed that I didn't flex Asiata or Todman. They did excellent on my bench.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    That's tough to call. I have one coming down to the wire, too.

Winner of this game plays in the Championship for 2 grand. Loser of that Championship game gets 1 grand, though, so this matchup is freaking huge.
    I think you should pull it off baring a shootout in the Cinci/Pitt game. Hopefully Reggie is super limited so Joique gets a ton of touches. Good luck my man

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I think you should pull it off baring a shootout in the Cinci/Pitt game. Hopefully Reggie is super limited so Joique gets a ton of touches. Good luck my man
    Thanks, brotha. If I pull that one off, I'll be reppin' four teams in the Championship games next week.

4/7? Sheeit, I'll take it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Bush will play, but Bell is always a solid bet for 4-5 receptions and 6-10 carries. He also gets some goal-line work. He's very solid in my 1/2 PPR format (pictured above).

I'm pissed that I didn't flex Asiata or Todman. They did excellent on my bench.
    I caught a lucky break that my opponent had Greg Jennings on the bench, and that Knowshon **** the bed bigtime. But by the same token, I started Tamme because the yahoo app was buzzing about him and I was too busy to notice that he was pulled from starting at the last minute. Also, Woodhead and Vereen pooh poohed some bad point totals, but at least Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, and IND defense bailed me out...

And I'm sorry, but I hope that Bell is shut down. No offense, I just need to win my match...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I caught a lucky break that my opponent had Greg Jennings on the bench, and that Knowshon **** the bed bigtime. But by the same token, I started Tamme because the yahoo app was buzzing about him and I was too busy to notice that he was pulled from starting at the last minute. Also, Woodhead and Vereen pooh poohed some bad point totals, but at least Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, and IND defense bailed me out...

And I'm sorry, but I hope that Bell is shut down. No offense, I just need to win my match...
    Haha, I hope Bell goes off. For your sake, I'll hope that Gio goes off. And for our sake, I hope AJ ****s the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

How many did CPatt go for? I caught the end of the game after us getting smacked and saw probably 2 catches for 20ish yards really close to the end of the game for the 5 or so minutes I was watching

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig