+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who do you hate more? Mad dog or Carton?

Mad dog said that Romo was due to have a career changing game in our final win and in game. Then he says the Falcons are due to play a big game in the playoffs. Carton still keeps harping on how bad or defense is.... Let's s see what these nimrods have to say about that thrashing.... Maybe Carton will have to walk another bridge in his Speedos! Lol

Re: Who do you hate more? Mad dog or Carton?

I hated Russo when he was on WFAN.....so he wins hands down. At least Carton has "Mets Fans for Yankees!"

Don't you know the jets made it to back to back AFC champ games (and lost ). One of the greatest achievements in the history of the world ( says jet fans )These guys said Sanchez is better then Eli. Mad dogs show is terrible at least carton has the clown act down and Boomer.

Carton. I thought it was a no brainer at first, but after some thought, I really don't like Russo either.

"PATRIOTS! 49! GIANTS! 7! This will be one of the most embarrassing losses in Giants history!"

"I JUST CAN'T SEE HOW THE GIANTS WILL BEAT THE BILLS"

"All you giant fans calling in now telling me I was wrong, where were you in 2001 when I predicted their loss in the super bowl and I was right?!"

Carton, hands down. Never trust a straight man that talks like a woman.

I actually like them both -- they're both entertaining. I think Romo and Ryan are good QB's who will get their playoff wins one day -- just glad it's not against the Giants this year.

Romo's problem isn't even his problem for the most part -- he's constantly having to live up to the expectations that the "experts" keep expecting of his overrated team EVERY year. Falcs are solid, but not upper echelon and they lost to a better team in the Giants who are playing their best football right now.

Veteran

I actually hate them both. LOL. But I know I must hate Mad dog like many many times more. The last year or two he was on WFAN I flipped from WFAN every single freaking time. I basically got to a point with him where If I heard his voice I instantly flipped the station. A few days ago my Sirious radio channels got realigned again or something and I was looking for NFL radio station and accidently heard this idiots voice on the radio. I flipped to the next channel so fast I couldn't even make out a word.

I could never stand Horshack. Glad I don't have to hear him anymore.

I listened to a Mad dog interview on Howard Stern a couple of months ago, pretty entertaining guy in Stern's capacity...never listen to his show though.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Oh Carton, easily. Rags on the Giants when his team su-x. No justification for it. He's a little bald wuss!! HAte him.