+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Broncos Fan again.

Im supremely proud of the G-men's performance today. Great defense shutting down the falcons, you're front 4 is filled with beasts. Sorry the media covered up the giants game so much to rant about our game (mainly tebow of course) believe me, us fans are sick of the media our team has been getting with tebow too.
    Anyway, Eli Manning has definitely established himself as elite. Superb QB you guys have, should be proud of his play as well.
    Just stopping by to say congrats, Beat Green Bay next weekend, hope to meet you guys soon in February.

Veteran

Re: Broncos Fan again.

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]Im supremely proud of the G-men's performance today. Great defense shutting down the falcons, you're front 4 is filled with beasts. Sorry the media covered up the giants game so much to rant about our game (mainly tebow of course) believe me, us fans are sick of the media our team has been getting with tebow too. Anyway, Eli Manning has definitely established himself as elite. Superb QB you guys have, should be proud of his play as well. Just stopping by to say congrats, Beat Green Bay next weekend, hope to meet you guys soon in February.[/quote]

Congrats on the win.

I'm a Tebow fan....I think he's good for the league, and is a decent dude.

I also can't stand Rothlisberger....I think he's disgrace to the game.

Good luck against the Patriots.

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]Im supremely proud of the G-men's performance today. Great defense shutting down the falcons, you're front 4 is filled with beasts. Sorry the media covered up the giants game so much to rant about our game (mainly tebow of course) believe me, us fans are sick of the media our team has been getting with tebow too.
    Anyway, Eli Manning has definitely established himself as elite. Superb QB you guys have, should be proud of his play as well.
    Just stopping by to say congrats, Beat Green Bay next weekend, hope to meet you guys soon in February.[/quote]Great win. Thought you guys could win it, if your defense played well, and they let Tebow bomb it.

CONGRATS, thats what the media gets.

Also I feel tebow has a solid deep ball, but he has to improve on the particular route passing. Like the 5 out or in.

But the guy needs some time to improve, thats the most important thing.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]Im supremely proud of the G-men's performance today. Great defense shutting down the falcons, you're front 4 is filled with beasts. Sorry the media covered up the giants game so much to rant about our game (mainly tebow of course) believe me, us fans are sick of the media our team has been getting with tebow too.
    Just stopping by to say congrats, Beat Green Bay next weekend, hope to meet you guys soon in February.[/quote]

[B]

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]Im supremely proud of the G-men's performance today. Great defense shutting down the falcons, you're front 4 is filled with beasts. Sorry the media covered up the giants game so much to rant about our game (mainly tebow of course) believe me, us fans are sick of the media our team has been getting with tebow too. Anyway, Eli Manning has definitely established himself as elite. Superb QB you guys have, should be proud of his play as well. Just stopping by to say congrats, Beat Green Bay next weekend, hope to meet you guys soon in February.[/quote]

Congrats on the win.

[/quote]
    +1,000. I was very happy for Tebow and the Broncos. I actually really respect the Steelers, but I'm tired of them and tired of the unquestionable prejudice against Tebow.

I don't know if Tebow is actually to progress into being a solid, franchise QB but even if he does, you can expect him to get the Eli treatment -- no respect no matter what he accomplishes. Take that to the bank.

I honestly want to see the Broncos in the super bowl against us giants, that'd be amazing

Bench Player

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Congrats on the win.

[/quote]

+1001 but don't worry, Roethlisberger cant barely stand himself...

Veteran

Just stopping by to say congrats, Beat Green Bay next weekend, hope to meet you guys soon in February.[/quote]Thanks bro. Great today. You must be bouncing off the walls lol

Tebow is a beast. Lets hope he can knock off those smug Patriots. How sweet that would be!

Oh and tell McGahee to stop fumbling!

[quote user="fizzlestick"][quote user="JMFP2"]

Congrats on the win.

[/quote]

+1001 but don't worry, Roethlisberger* cant barely stand himself...
    [/quote]when he plays a good defense, he falls down.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Tebow has made me a fan of Denver. I hope he continues to improve. Very happy for Fox also. Looks like he will be sucessful there for some time.