+ Reply to Thread

Great football weekend.

The NYG win. Tebow does it again (good for him). Love when the media eats it. Also a great win by the the texans.

Also I had a feeling that Detriot could have won. It was close and if they could have gotten the couple picks, and the fumble that wasn't, that then was. They could have pulled it off.

Great weekend.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Great football weekend.

yup,

but too bad about Detroit -
    woulda been real nice to host
    the NFC champ. game here.

especially after that great performance
    by the 12th man.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

All-Pro

Yeah it was. I noticed that Brees threw a couple of bad passes when he was pressured. One game at a time, but if the Giants have to play the Saints again the pass rush will have to be really good. Well, I guess you can say the same thing every game.

[quote user="stormblue"]yup,

by the 12th man.[/quote]I was kind of hoping for that. Not because I did not want to play GB, but because I wanted to host the NFC Championship game if Det beat GB and we beat SF.

It was a nice dream.

Even though after our 10 year anniversary of SF debacle by the team and REFS (I think this is when the refs started to screw us a bit more) we have a chance to go back to SF and get our revenge for 02 and this years loss.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="buddy33"]Yeah it was. I noticed that Brees threw a couple of bad passes when he was pressured. One game at a time, but if the Giants have to play the Saints again the pass rush will have to be really good. Well, I guess you can say the same thing every game.[/quote]True. That is why I felt a few years back (that lawl brings up) that Drew wasn't all that, and did not play well in big spots.

I feel the same about Ben. Facing top tier defenses as Denver is he will usually faultier.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="stormblue"]yup,

by the 12th man.[/quote]I was kind of hoping for that. Not because I did not want to play GB, but because I wanted to host the NFC Championship game if Det beat GB and we beat SF.

It was a nice dream.

Even though after our 10 year anniversary of SF debacle by the team and REFS (I think this is when the refs started to screw us a bit more) we have a chance to go back to SF and get our revenge for 02 and this years loss.[/quote]

revenge on the niners would be great.....that game was their last home playoff victory and the NFL network keeps replaying that comeback every 20 mins.

although i really think the saints are steamboatin' right now and will probably beat the niners before we get a chance to.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="DragonSoul"]The NYG win. Tebow does it again (good for him). Love when the media eats it. Also a great win by the the texans.

Also I had a feeling that Detriot could have won. It was close and if they could have gotten the couple picks, and the fumble that wasn't, that then was. They could have pulled it off.

Great weekend.[/quote]

Yeah, but Saturday wasnt that great. Basically 2 blowouts.

Im very happy for Tebow. Seems like a real nice guy, never takes any of the credit, and CAN throw the ball. No he doesnt do it a lot, but he does when he needs to, and it works out for him sometimes.

You can definitely see with a couple more years experience he can actually turn into a legit QB, just needs practice and experience.

All-Pro

yeah was happy to see the Steelers go down to Tebow & Co.

altho i will say that all of the coverage Sunday nite and this morning has been about Tebow and then they will throw in the obligatory "and the Giants won too" ... but the less attention, the better