Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Can we get this straight once and for all?

For the 18,653rd time.

Gilbride is creative. He ran the wide open run and shoot offense w/ the Houston Oilers before they became the Tenn Titans.

This is Coughlin's offense from his head coaching days at Jacksonville. It is TC who is too conservative and not creative. He has KG on a leash.

Deal with it!!!

Thoughts, intelligent opinions, juveniile delinquents all welcome!

Re: Can we get this straight once and for all?

There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.

[quote user="Storm45"]There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.[/quote]

Oh my God! I hope that person doesn't see this thread! You've got me scared half to death! [H]

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

For the 18,653rd time.

Gilbride is creative. He ran the wide open run and shoot offense w/ the Houston Oilers before they became the Tenn Titans.

This is Coughlin's offense from his head coaching days at Jacksonville. It is TC who is too conservative and not creative. He has KG on a leash.

Deal with it!!!

[/quote]Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

could be why TC wont fire him

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

For the 18,653rd time.

Deal with it!!!

[/quote]Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.[/quote]

It has begun.

[quote user="Storm45"]There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.[/quote]I know you are talkin about me. I go by what happens on the field not by the posters here because most of them do not know about play calling. Get a playbook and study it before you come at me.

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="Storm45"]There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.[/quote]I know you are talkin about me. I go by what happens on the field not by the posters here because most of them do not know about play calling. Get a playbook and study it before you come at me.[/quote]
    I seriously doubt you own a playbook yourself

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="Storm45"]There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.[/quote]I know you are talkin about me. I go by what happens on the field not by the posters here because most of them do not know about play calling. Get a playbook and study it before you come at me.[/quote]

I wasn't "coming at you" , I just stated what was going to happen.

[quote user="Storm45"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

For the 18,653rd time.

Deal with it!!!

[/quote]Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.[/quote]

It has begun.
    [/quote]Hey, you are just a poster so how you know about football while I don't. I studied playbooks now have you study them? If not then go away.