+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.

Re: By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] true. but lets be honest here. Regardless of whether we win or lose today. those topics will still pop up lol. GO BIG BLUE, beat them dirty birds
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]Falcons are just Pretenders when it comes to playoff games. Everyone knows that and it won't change today!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23
    [/quote]
    I hope so, Lofton and Weatherspoon are beasts

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]* Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and* a hungry attitude!* I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td!* Giants WIN 27-23
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I have a good feeling the Weatherspoon will get ran over by Jacobs.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]* Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and* a hungry attitude!* I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td!* Giants WIN 27-23
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I have a good feeling the Weatherspoon will get ran over by Jacobs.[/quote]
    This
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Clown, giants gonna crush. Gonna eat dem birds with a side of salsa!

Dirt bag