+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Eric Ebron TE UNC- Giants potential first rounder?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Yeah in my cut up I did of him over the summer vs NC state he had some pass rush snaps
    Between Myles Jack and Eric Ebron, i would have a tough time picking a more impressive player.

Kellen Winslow anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Between Myles Jack and Eric Ebron, i would have a tough time picking a more impressive player.
    I love Myles Jack, he might be my favorite college player. He was so good , so fast, its rare to see a guy come in and dominate as a freshman on defense and offense. He might win a Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I love Myles Jack, he might be my favorite college player. He was so good , so fast, its rare to see a guy come in and dominate as a freshman on defense and offense. He might win a Heisman
    I agree. Hes def in the top handful of my fave players to follow next yr as well.

I would be shocked if Giants went TE first round, but the new OC may influence the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by uther99 View Post
    I would be shocked if Giants went TE first round, but the new OC may influence the draft.
    Me too.. But Ebron could be the next Vernon Davis

Quote Originally Posted by DISRUPTER View Post
    ??? From what I've read, he's more of a pass catcher. Not a lot of mention of his blocking skills.
    Yay, Meyers 2.0

As my username may suggest, I'm currently a student at UNC and I gotta say that Ebron is a beast. Simply put, you won't see a whole lot of tape of him blocking but that's because he was easily the best receiver on the team, and oftentimes the best player on the field. I never saw any noticeable lapses in his blocking, and he's surely a physical specimen. He'll be a top tight end within a few seasons.

A New Ebron video I just posted

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    How about we see what Robinson finally has. Leave him active! As Mara said "Sometimes you just have to let the young kids fail."
    This !!!!! I really hope that coach TC implements the ideas,new strategies, schemes of the new coaches. This is crucial, just as you mention in your post. TC has to let the new guys play. Ojomo I believe was another example similar to JJ. He did great in preseason, but we never really saw him in real time games.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

+ Reply to Thread