Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How is Elisha doing?

P.S. When we won our Super Bowl I didn't waste any time talking trash with an out-of-division week 5 opponent.

"Sore winner" comes to mind. Not that you've had much practice at being a winner.

Then again, talking trash with your division rivals doesn't look like much fun, two wins between you. We have more than that by ourselves. And so do the Redskins. And so do the Cowboys. That's some lousy division you have there.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

N.O. fans are gitty as**** right now cause they never beenSB champsbefore.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing & this yr well theywere actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.

U know the old saying goes act like u been there before, act like u done it before.

[quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg

This is another good one:

http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote]

enjoy the cellar next year

[quote user="listenup"]N.O. fans are gitty as**** right now cause they never beenSB champsbefore.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing & this yr well theywere actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.[/quote]

Has New Orleans ever won a major sports championship before?

Football - 1
    Baseball - no team
    Basketball - Charlotte Hornets
    Hockey - no team

Follow our lead, guys. We've seen 57 major sports championships in this city. I've been lucky enough to see my teams win 13 times in my life (Yanks 7 Giants 3 Devils 3 Knicks 0).

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

[quote user="listenup"]N.O. fans are gitty as**** right now cause they never beenSB champsbefore.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing & this yr well theywere actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.

U know the old saying goes act like u been there before, act like u done it before.[/quote]

Class is what is all about. I never run my mouth about someones team until they run theirs. Happy times in New Orleans. As everyone knows, talking will come back to bite you in the arse. Now's the time to talk DB9 because soon enough we are all 0-0. <font color="#0000ff" size="5">I like our chances.</font><font size="5"> </font><font color="#0000ff" size="5">Go Giants!!!!</font>

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="listenup"]N.O. fans are gitty as**** right now cause they never beenSB champsbefore.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing &amp; this yr well theywere actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.[/quote]

Football - 1
    Baseball - no team
    Hockey - no team

Follow our lead, guys. We've seen 57 major sports championships in this city. I've been lucky enough to see my teams win 13 times in my life.
    [/quote]

Yeah!!! I hate the Yankees and I still get excited when I hear that! lol

Bench Player

[quote user="E_L_I"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="listenup"]*N.O. fans are gitty as***** right now cause they never been*SB champs*before.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing & this yr well they*were actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.[/quote]

Has New Orleans ever won a major sports championship before?*

Football - 1
    Baseball - no team
    Hockey - no team

Follow our lead, guys.* We've seen 57 major sports championships in this city.* I've been lucky enough to see my teams win 13 times in my life.
    [/quote]

Yeah!!!* I hate the Yankees and I still get excited when I hear that!* lol
    [/quote]

funny, the giants choked this year (again) after their fluke super bowl win and you are talking about baseball? LOL

Sorry, football is a southern sport here in the US. If you giants fans showed half the passion at your games like saints fans do, you would be real fans. But as always, ya'll are quiet like a church mouse at games.

Bench Player

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg

This is another good one:

http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote]

enjoy the cellar next year[/quote]

why, are we going to join the giants there?

[quote user="DB9"]
    funny, the giants choked this year (again) after their fluke super bowl win and you are talking about baseball? LOL

Sorry, football is a southern sport here in the US. If you giants fans showed half the passion at your games like saints fans do, you would be real fans. But as always, ya'll are quiet like a church mouse at games.[/quote]

Well, the Yankees did just win a championship 3 months before you did, hardly ancient history.

OK, let's talk about your one fresh SB win against our 3 (and overall 7 NFL championships).

Let's talk about your dismal franchise record.

Let's talk about your dismal playoff record.

Let's talk about your long losing tradition.

Let's talk about how long the Taints have gone without a losing season.

Let's talk about how long (or short) this halo will last around your doomed franchise.

Let's talk about the other loser franchises that managed to win a single Super Bowl and never got back (like the Jets).

Heck you've hardly had any winning seasons let alone playoffs let alone your one mercy SB (even a broken clock is right twice a day).

Let's talk about how often a Taints fan can expect a SB (once every 42 years) versus how often the Giants get to the big game.

Your turn...

Veteran

[quote user="DB9"][quote user="E_L_I"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="listenup"]N.O. fans are gitty as**** right now cause they never beenSB champsbefore.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing &amp; this yr well theywere actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.[/quote]

Football - 1
    Baseball - no team
    Hockey - no team

Follow our lead, guys. We've seen 57 major sports championships in this city. I've been lucky enough to see my teams win 13 times in my life.
    [/quote]

Yeah!!! I hate the Yankees and I still get excited when I hear that! lol
    [/quote]

Sorry, football is a southern sport here in the US. If you giants fans showed half the passion at your games like saints fans do, you would be real fans. But as always, ya'll are quiet like a church mouse at games.[/quote]

I've only been there twice and it wasn't quiet. lol. I go to the loudest place in sports, The Carrier Dome regularly and trust me when I tell you Giants Stadium was not quiet when I was there.