Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How is Elisha doing?

[quote user="DB9"][quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009...g--300x300.jpg

This is another good one:

http://zeldalily.com/wp-content/uplo...s_football.jpg[/quote]

enjoy the cellar next year[/quote]

why, are we going to join the giants there?[/quote]

Isn't your team moving to San Antonio??? or LA?????

I guess it was fun while it lasted, right........

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="DB9"][quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

8-8 is pretty good by Taints standards. You've only managed to do better than that 9 times in 42 years.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="DB9"]

funny, the giants choked this year (again) after their fluke super bowl win and you are talking about baseball? LOL

Sorry, football is a southern sport here in the US.[/quote]

I wonder if Two Lane has a baseball team...

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DB9"][quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

8-8 is pretty good by Taints standards. You've only managed to do better than that 9 times in 42 years.
    [/quote]

Ouch.....

Bench Player

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DB9"][quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="DB9"]Just wondering because he took a beating a couple of months back against the Super Bowl Champion Saints. I hope he'll be healed up in time for another choke season.

I love this pic:

8-8 is pretty good by Taints standards.* You've only managed to do better than that 9 times in 42 years.
    [/quote]

that's right fellas. keep talking about the past. you all know your last 2 super bowls were flukes with one guy making a helmet catch and another missing an easy field goal to give you the win.

the saints have only been around since 1967 and the giants since the 1920s but keep talking about your championships during the 30s LOL.

as far as the yankees are concerned, how does it feel winning all those world series with tainted players like AROD, Pettitte and CLemens? Yeah, but go ahead and keep talking.

Bench Player

[quote user="E_L_I"][quote user="DB9"][quote user="E_L_I"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="listenup"]*N.O. fans are gitty as***** right now cause they never been*SB champs*before.N.O. Aints have been alot of nothing alot of hype for alot of nothing & this yr well they*were actually worth something so the Saints fans are gitty like a bunch of school girls cause they never been here before.[/quote]

Has New Orleans ever won a major sports championship before?*

Football - 1
    Baseball - no team
    Basketball - Charlotte Hornets
    Hockey - no team

Follow our lead, guys.* We've seen 57 major sports championships in this city.* I've been lucky enough to see my teams win 13 times in my life.
    [/quote]

Yeah!!!* I hate the Yankees and I still get excited when I hear that!* lol
    [/quote]

funny, the giants choked this year (again) after their fluke super bowl win and you are talking about baseball? LOL

Sorry, football is a southern sport here in the US. If you giants fans showed half the passion at your games like saints fans do, you would be real fans. But as always, ya'll are quiet like a church mouse at games.[/quote]

I've only been there twice and it wasn't quiet.* lol.* I go to the loudest place in sports, The Carrier Dome regularly and trust me when I tell you Giants Stadium was not quiet when I was there.*
    [/quote]

quiet compared to the Super Dome. ya'll are not rabid fans like saints fans. see, even on this forum, when I talk football you bring up baseball. That tells me where your loyalties lie - with a different sport. In the south, football is it.

[quote user="DB9"]
    that's right fellas. keep talking about the past. you all know your last 2 super bowls were flukes with one guy making a helmet catch and another missing an easy field goal to give you the win.

the saints have only been around since 1967 and the giants since the 1920s but keep talking about your championships during the 30s LOL.[/quote]

Wanna have a go comparing both teams since 1967? The only possible scenario you can win is just talking about last year.

Which, as you like to point out, is the PAST.

[quote user="DB9"]quiet compared to the Super Dome. ya'll are not rabid fans like saints fans. see, even on this forum, when I talk football you bring up baseball. That tells me where your loyalties lie - with a different sport. In the south, football is it.[/quote]

Well, we're not mealy-mouthed, inbred, toothless half-French speaking unemployed drunks who'd never seen their team win a thing for 40 years, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, we're the 4th oldest team in the NFL and the city has two teams, but football isn't important in NY.

So, how come you guys got a very late mercy expansion team in 1967 if it's so important?

dup