+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideal draft

Ideal draft

1) Cyrus Kouandjio- OT- Alabama (if beatty is not healthy) OR Darqueze Dennard- CB- Michigan state (how many times do defenses convert on 3rd down b/c our corners stink?)
    2) Zack Martin- G- Notre Dame (WE NEED OLINEMAN BADLY, AND HE IS A STUD) OR Trevor Reilly- DE-UTAH (this kid is relentless)
    3)Andre Williams-RB- BC OR Louchiez Purifoy- CB- Florida
    4) Devin Street- WR- Pitt (He's 6-3) OR Denzel Perryman- LB- Miami OR if we haven't gone oline yet- Bryan Stork- C-FSU
    5)L'Damian Washington- WR-Mizzou (he;s 6'4) OR Aaron lynch - DE- USF
    6- Kapri Bibbs- RB- CSU (check out his stats) OR De'Anthony Thomas-RB- Oregon

Summing up I would take:

1) Cyrus Kouandijo- OT
    2)Zack martin- G
    3) Louchiez Purifoy- CB
    4)Denzel Perryman- LB
    5) Aaron Lynch- DE
    6) Kapri Bibbs

In terms of free agency:
    Fred Davis- TE guy could be martellus bennet 2.0 who fell out of favor with first team but has talent. could be had for CHEAP
    Alex Mack- I'd kil to have him and if we shed diehl and snee we could have the $ for him. Imagine an Oline: Kouandijo/beatty-Zack martin-Alex Mack- GUARD/Pugh- Pugh/Kouandijo We'd literally revamp the oline
    Matt Slauson- very very underrated definitely worth 3-4 mil a year
    Karlos Dansby- could be had for cheaper than you think (remember EJ henderson) guy had 100+ tackles and got no contracts

Actually the more I think about it, the more I think we should target a tall WR in rounds 3/4/5 so I'd be ok with Devin Street or L'damian W

like this mock esp. the alabama tackle in the 1st... I think Purifoy is slotted to go much higher

We would be wasting the #12 pick with that selection. Lke the Dennard alternative better.

I'd be fine with dennard at 12. after seeing cyrus play last week im thinking maybe greg robinson from auburn instead if we go the tackle route in round 1. Bottom line we need a G and/or T in round 1 and/or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen43 View Post
    I'd be fine with dennard at 12. after seeing cyrus play last week im thinking maybe greg robinson from auburn instead if we go the tackle route in round 1. Bottom line we need a G and/or T in round 1 and/or 2.
    I would be just fine if Dennard is sitting there at #12 and the Giants take him.

I agree, a guard is needed---rd 2 might be the time. They can also address a G and/or a C in FA.

If the Giants did go best OT or LB in RD 1 I would not be upset either. Barr most likely will be gone, but maybe Mack is still available? Shazier would be an option as well, but maybe not at the 12th spot.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I would be just fine if Dennard is sitting there at #12 and the Giants take him.

I agree, a guard is needed---rd 2 might be the time. They can also address a G and/or a C in FA.

If the Giants did go best OT or LB in RD 1 I would not be upset either. Barr most likely will be gone, but maybe Mack is still available? Shazier would be an option as well, but maybe not at the 12th spot.
    I don't know if mack fits into a 4-3 scheme. If anyone has any knowledge of his game please share

Quote Originally Posted by gmen43 View Post
    1) Cyrus Kouandjio- OT- Alabama (if beatty is not healthy) OR Darqueze Dennard- CB- Michigan state (how many times do defenses convert on 3rd down b/c our corners stink?)
    2) Zack Martin- G- Notre Dame (WE NEED OLINEMAN BADLY, AND HE IS A STUD) OR Trevor Reilly- DE-UTAH (this kid is relentless)
    3)Andre Williams-RB- BC OR Louchiez Purifoy- CB- Florida
    4) Devin Street- WR- Pitt (He's 6-3) OR Denzel Perryman- LB- Miami OR if we haven't gone oline yet- Bryan Stork- C-FSU
    5)L'Damian Washington- WR-Mizzou (he;s 6'4) OR Aaron lynch - DE- USF
    6- Kapri Bibbs- RB- CSU (check out his stats) OR De'Anthony Thomas-RB- Oregon

Summing up I would take:

1) Cyrus Kouandijo- OT
    2)Zack martin- G
    3) Louchiez Purifoy- CB
    4)Denzel Perryman- LB
    5) Aaron Lynch- DE
    6) Kapri Bibbs

In terms of free agency:
    Fred Davis- TE guy could be martellus bennet 2.0 who fell out of favor with first team but has talent. could be had for CHEAP
    Alex Mack- I'd kil to have him and if we shed diehl and snee we could have the $ for him. Imagine an Oline: Kouandijo/beatty-Zack martin-Alex Mack- GUARD/Pugh- Pugh/Kouandijo We'd literally revamp the oline
    Matt Slauson- very very underrated definitely worth 3-4 mil a year
    Karlos Dansby- could be had for cheaper than you think (remember EJ henderson) guy had 100+ tackles and got no contracts
    I'm sorry my friend, i can not endorse this mock..lol Just not a huge fan of taking Kouandjio in RD1 after that brutal Sugar Bowl and going back to back Oline in RD1 and 2 makes my stomach curdle. Purifoy in RD3 would be fantastic, and the rest of the draft is fine to me, but i can't help but not care for it after the 1st 2 picks. I woulden't be completely against Zack Martin in RD2(versatility is something i covet), if we went with say, Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins or Mack in Rd1.

Cyrus Kouandijo got ABUSED in the sugar bowl, I don't want anything to do with this kid in the first round after seeing that

+ Reply to Thread