+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How in the world does Reese miss out on Jordan Mills and Zac Stacy in RD5 of last yr?

He picks Cooper Taylor, who is intriguing, but you got guys like Zac Stacy and Jordan Mills still on the board in RD5, and you pass on both for a project like Cooper Taylor.. Hes gotta stop making these kinda mistakes.. He used to draft value wise as good as anyone in the league. Which dosen't ensure guys are gonna be hits in the NFL, but it sure does help, and you'll usually get more good players that way.. WE can't miss out on Zac Stacys in RD5 anymore..

Yeah, because Reese knew what Stacy and Mills would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
    It dosen't matter what he knew. Stacy and Mills both offered some value at least in RD5.. Taylor was a 6th-7th, possibly Undrafted player. Shoot, everyone on these draft threads loved Zac Stacy, which is rare to get from a group. Another words, his skills on the field were easily scouted and being the 5thr d, should of been a easy selection with no viable backup to Wilson on board, outside of injury prone An Brown and little used Da'Rel Scott...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    It dosen't matter what he knew. Stacy and Mills both offered some value at least in RD5.. Taylor was a 6th-7th, possibly Undrafted player. Shoot, everyone on these draft threads loved Zac Stacy, which is rare to get from a group. Another words, his skills on the field were easily scouted and being the 5thr d, should of been a easy selection with no viable backup to Wilson on board, outside of injury prone An Brown and little used Da'Rel Scott...
    Almost everyone here loved Stacy like you said. How is it that we can identify his talent and not the front office. Taylor will prob never get a chance to play and prob would have been a 6/7/undrafted.

i would of taken Stacy in the 4th round. I loved him , pretty easy to see the vision and patience he possessed . He will be a solid NFL back for a long time

i would of taken Stacy in the 4th round. I loved him , pretty easy to see the vision and patience he possessed . He will be a solid NFL back for a long time. I didnt know one writer that disliked Stacy in fact most gushed over his value as 1 of the best picks in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    i would of taken Stacy in the 4th round. I loved him , pretty easy to see the vision and patience he possessed . He will be a solid NFL back for a long time. I didnt know one writer that disliked Stacy in fact most gushed over his value as 1 of the best picks in the draft
    Pretty much everyone on these boards loved him. For the life of me, I never understood why he was rated so average

I liked Ellington more.

He picks Cooper Taylor, who is intriguing, but you got guys like Zac Stacy and Jordan Mills still on the board in RD5, and you pass on both for a project like Cooper Taylor.. Hes gotta stop making these kinda mistakes.. He used to draft value wise as good as anyone in the league. Which dosen't ensure guys are gonna be hits in the NFL, but it sure does help, and you'll usually get more good players that way.. WE can't miss out on Zac Stacys in RD5 anymore..
    He should've followed my mock. We'd be in good shape coming into this year
    JR....do it, do it!

1- Eric Ebron- TE
    2- Gabe Jackson- OG
    3- Weston Richburg/Marcus Martin- C
    4- Antonio Richardson- OT
    5a- Anthony Johnson- DT
    5b- Marqueston Huff- FS
    6- Aaron Lynch- DE

Quote Originally Posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
    Bro it's called BPA & trying to land players that have the best shot at sticking instead of taking all these damn projects we love to take at the end of every draft......people around the boards were yelling for Stacy & Mills but JR is a godlike prophet to some people around here so he can do no wrong.....
    Stacy & Mills were both in one of my Mocks