+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shouldn't you be rooting for your Eagles.

Banned

Red face

I am rooting for the Eagles to take the Trophy.........Our NFC East Representative

When I need help picking a team to back in the tournament, should they falter I'll ask you

Then pick someone else

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    He actually said that......I turned it off t 38-17 Duke
    No, he didn't say it in so much as he just did it...try and stop me.

How can a anyone familiar with the NY Giants think Mara would want any part of Johnny Manziel. You are thinking of the wrong NY football team

Wouldn't matter, Reese would say after they drafted him, "I hope he never sees the field." and TC would never put him on the field.

Eli has now had two horrific seasons in a row.....time to thank him for the 2 Rings and kiss him and his Mentor Coughlin GOODBYE

Manziel's eyes in the back of his head, and ability to spin out of danger is matched by only two players- Russell Wilson, and Fran Tarkington

He is also an extremely accurate passer
    Why I dont think he will have long term success the 1 team that he would scare me on is the Chicago Bears. He could be lethal in that Offense short term. Manziel has thrived with Mike Evans at Texas A&M because he trusted him to win the physical 1 on 1 matches on jump balls, in Chicago he would basically have 2 Mike Evans in Alshon Jeffery and Bradon Marshall. He would have the perfect RB to compliment him in Matt Forte who is outstanding as a check down receiver and could suck teams in for the PA pass. Martellus Bennett another big red zone threat for Manziel to find , his blocking another huge plus. The Bears Oline is improving another year gelling I think they could be a top 10 oline.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-02-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    How can a anyone familiar with the NY Giants think Mara would want any part of Johnny Manziel. You are thinking of the wrong NY football team
    +1. I could see the Big Apple Circus Jets going after Manziel if they thought they could get him. They love a QB who will bring them a lot of press, which is all they care about anyway.

sure....having the owner step in and tell the football people what to do has worked out so well for other organizations.....like the Redskins....

He actually said that......I turned it off t 38-17 Duke
    You missed out. One of the craziest action filled second halves I've seen. Texas A&M in the end was saved by their defense rest couldn't stop duke all night winning the game on a 55 yard pick six to take a 52-48 lead with three minutes left and sealing the win with another INT as duke was driving for winning score with 1:25 left.

The play I think your referring to early in second half he pocket broke down and he stepped up and started to run the jumped over a duke defender and went backwards keeping play Alive for additional 4/5 seconds then finds wind open Evans I think for TD.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Eli has now had two horrific seasons in a row.....time to thank him for the 2 Rings and kiss him and his Mentor Coughlin GOODBYE

Manziel's eyes in the back of his head, and ability to spin out of danger is matched by only two players- Russell Wilson, and Fran Tarkington

He is also an extremely accurate passer
    I usually dint agree with all your posts / Threads. However he might be onto something here. Timing was right and things had to work out for them to land Eli in 2004. Players like manziel only come along once in a great while. The meaningless wins really hurt our draft position late in the season.

However this kid is a game changer. They may want to consider getting Eli's replacement now and only give Eli a 1/2 year extension. There are a slew of QBs in this years draft that can be our future franchise QB. They should contact the rams for rights to the number 2 pick in the draft and have their choice of everyone except for Bridgewater
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***