+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thoughts on Storm Johnson?

Not sure if he comes out but boy does he look the part. He definitely plays bigger than his size. The UCF sit says of 6'0 215. Everytimè I have seen him play he shows speed and toughness. Any idea what grade he has live to see him on the Big Blue?

All-Pro
    Not watching. What is he? QB, WR, RB? DE
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

He a Rb on Central Florida. Transferred from Miami.

I like him alot. Mocked em to us a couple times. He falls into a big group of good looking mid rd RB's..

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    He a Rb on Central Florida. Transferred from Miami.
    ok thanks. Got it on now
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

looks good in this video

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/stor...nn-state-2013/

fumbling wouldn't endear him to TC doh

Seemed like a nice fit w the group they have. Really depends on Wilson's injury as I still think he a good back.

Storm just beasted over Baylor for 120something on the ground and looked beastly.. Theres a RB i absoulutley love in the mid rds and hes coming out early now. I swear this kids got the makings of the next bigtime RB(if given a chance)... I noticed him from checking out there C who i love(Weston Richburg).. The RB is Kapri Bibbs RB Colorado St.. This kids electric! He runs as hard as any RB in the country as well. Hes fast enough to break long runs, and runs with power and balance.. If you watch em, you can just see the "it" factor is there.. I like way to many RB's this yr, but Bibbs is way up near the top of my list..

Runs too upright. He will have terrible knees and legs 8 games into his rookie year if he continues to run this way.

As a student at UCF, I can tell you he's one hell of a runner. Seen him in person a few times. However, the dude smokes weed but hasn't gotten caught because the school tells the players when they're going to drug test. Not that i'm opposed to it ideologically, but I just don't wanna see him get suspended ala Will Hill. Storm also has fumbling issues and we all know how TC feels about those. But he's talented, no doubt. Our freshman runningback, Isaiah Stanback, actually looks more promising. He lowers his shoulder on every run and has amazing hands out of the backfield. I can tell you right now he'd fit in very well with our style of football, but we'd have to wait a few years for him.